Adrien Agreste x Male!Reader (Snuggling)

[Male name] smiled widely as he rung the buzzer to the Agreste mansion. He stood back and rocked back and forth on his heels, waiting for the camera to pop out of the wall and Natalie's voice to greet him.

A few seconds pass and the black camera pops out and shoves itself in his face.

"Hi Natalie!" [Male name] says all too cheerfully.

"Oh, it's you again," Natalie says blandly. The camera retracts and the clicks of the gates ring through his ears.

"Thanks!" he says to no one in particular. He walks to the front door happily, and opens it, peeking inside. Not seeing anyone in the front foyer, he lets himself in. After all, he's been here so many times before that he could be considered extended family. [Male name] looked around, the expansive mansion still impressing him.

"Ah, [Male name], so glad to see you again," a calm voice says from above him. [Male name] looks up to see Gabriel Agreste, standing dramatically at the top of his staircase.

"Thank you, Mr. Agreste. How are you?" the younger male asked politely. Gabriel smiled softly at his good manners.

"I'm fine, and you?" he asked.

"I'm doing great!" [Male name] said with a wide smile. The two continued to make polite small talk, until there was a banging sound coming from one of the rooms to the side. Before [Male name] could react, a blur of yellow, white, and black burst through the double doors and launched itself into his arms, almost knocking him over. When [Male name] had regained his balance, he stared into the wide, green eyes of Adrien Agreste.

"[Male name]!" he exclaimed, hugged said male tightly.

"Hey," the (h/c) haired male chuckled, hugging him back. Adrien pulled away and looked like he was about to say something, before Gabriel cleared his throat loudly. Adrien turned bright red and jumped away from [Male name], facing his father in embarrassment.

"S-sorry dad..." he murmured. Gabriel sighed.

"Alright, I know you two were waiting for each other, so you go ahead, have fun," Gabriel said, a clear dismissal. [Male name] and Adrien nodded, before the blond quickly grabbed [Male name]'s hand and led him to his bedroom.

"Those two are going to be best friends for a long time... eh dear?" Gabriel said, facing the portrait of his wife behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien closed the door of his bedroom quietly, and faced [Male name], who was standing behind him. Even now, after he had been there so many times before, [Male name] still felt a little awkward to be in Adrien's bedroom. He shrugged at Adrien and walked around, fidgeting with stuff that he had fidgeted with a million times before. Adrien sat down on his bed.

"PLAGG!" a muffled voice came from the messenger bag slung over [Male name]'s shoulders. The (h/c) haired boy started, then lifted the flap of his bag. Kamph, his arctic fox kwami, came flying out like a bullet. Plagg wriggled out of Adrien's shirt and collided with his brother in midair, both of them laughing joyously.

Both boys laughed as they watched their kwamis chase each other in the air, clearly very happy to see each other again. As Adrien had his eyes closed from laughing too much, [Male name] walked over to his bed and flopped onto him, squishing him beneath himself. Adrien squealed in a very unmanly way, then giggled. The (h/c) haired boy kissed Adrien's cheeks softly.

"That's tickles," Adrien whispered, giggling some more as [Male name] didn't stop. Plagg and Kamph silently highfived, then flew up to the second floor of Adrien's bedroom, giving the couple some privacy.

[Male name] wrapped his arms around Adrien's waist and flipped them so that Adrien was lying on top of [Male name], his cheek pressed against the other boy's chest. The two snuggled against each other, sighing happily.

"I love you," [Male name] cooed into Adrien's ear. The blond practically purred as he drew himself closer. [Male name] smiled at his reaction and nuzzled Adrien with his nose.

They talked a bit about mindless things, not caring as time slipped by and the shadows stretched across the bedroom floor. Eventually they fell asleep, their steady breaths mingling with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~

Gabriel Agreste walked through his halls towards his son's room. He found it a little strange that Adrien hadn't come out at all while [Male name] was over. Before, they would run all around the mansion, playing with this and that, but now they had been in that room for probably about 5 hours. What were they doing in there?

Gabriel reached his son's room and knocked on the door. He waited for a response, but when he got none, he opened the door anyways and peeked inside. There, on the bed, was [Male name] with Adrien lying on top of him, cuddling with him tightly. They were smiling softly, and holding onto each other tightly, as if they couldn't bear to be separated for too long.

Gabriel smiled to himself, and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, another shitty oneshot! Wooooo!

Sorry I haven't been able to update as frequently before, but with the drama production at my school and exam season creeping up, I haven't found much time. PLUS. MY HERO ACADEMIA. THAT ANIME IS THE SHIT. OH MY GOD.

Hopefully, I'll survive, and then summer will be here, and then I'll be able to write more, and draw more, and watch more anime, and animate and-

SUMMER COME QUICK

Okay here are the characters xD

1) Prince Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender) (Lol idk his last name :P)

2) Saitama (One Punch Man) (EGGGGGG)

3)Hinata Shouyo (Haikyuu!) (Red hair, hand-me-down uniform, you must be aWeasley. *Draco face*)

This is my writing process! ^^