DISSAPOINTMENT

Lol, you thought this was a fanfic didn't you.

Well, I thought I'd take a break from writing in this book, but I just wanted to update. I don't know why.

At the moment I'm feeling extremely random. Poop. Milk. Poopy milk. Told ya.

Anyways, I wanted to remind you guys about the fanfic thingy in the last chapter. I'll need at least 5 fanfics before I can chose the best one and read it in a really retarded way so...

Yeah.

Don't worry there's more.

So since I was feeling random today, I went on a plot generator website. I typed in some random shit and this was the story/plot I got. It's hilarious.

BTW, Max Ping is an OC. He's male me. Sort of...

Max Ping was thinking about Hikaru Hitachiin again. Hikaru was a daring devil with cute arms and brunette eyes.

Max walked over to the window and reflected on his beautiful surroundings. He had always loved grand Host Club with its regurgitated, real roses. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a daring figure of Hikaru Hitachiin.

Max gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a giving, understanding, coke drinker with tall arms and charming eyes. His friends saw him as an angry, aggressive angel. Once, he had even brought a misty his heart back from the brink of death.

But not even a giving person who had once brought a misty his heart back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Hikaru had in store today.

The snow flurried like kissing dog, making Max jealousy. Max grabbed a pretty electric guitar that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Max stepped outside and Hikaru came closer, he could see the grotesque glint in his eye.

Hikaru gazed with the affection of 347 optimistic frightened ferret. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want his love."

Max looked back, even more jealousy and still fingering the pretty electric guitar. "Hikaru, I love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with love feelings, like two condemned, chilly cat hugging at a very noble club meeting, which had pop music playing in the background and two down to earth uncles laughing to the beat.

Max regarded Hikaru's cute arms and brunette eyes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Max with a delighted grin.

Hikaru looked worry, his emotions blushing like a loud, long laptop.

Then Hikaru came inside for a nice drink of coke.

THE END 

Yeah I don't know either.