Haruka Nanase x Male!Reader (I Need You)

A/N: Hey guys! Yes, I finally decided to update. (I'm sorry I had writer's block -_-) I just wanted to say that I recommend playing the video that I attached when I tell you to. It's a song from the Free! Soundtrack called "I Need You" and I thought it went well with my story. Again, please listen to it when I tell you to play it!

~~~~~~~~~~

"Where... where... god dammit this map sucks monkey balls," [Male name] grumbled under his breath. He was walking down a shop lined street, staring a messily drawn map in his hand. He frowned as he struggled to read a street name, concentrating so hard that he didn't know where he was going. Within three seconds of an intense stare that could've set his map on fire, he bumped into someone.

"A-ah, I'm very sorry!" he said sheepishly, a light blush on his cheeks. The person he bumped into turned around, their eyes widening as they recognized him.

"[Male name]?" The black haired male said, incredulous.

"Wait... H-Haru...?!" [Male name] asked, equally shocked. The two boys stared at each other, the other pedestrians mumbling as they had to weave around them. Finally, [Male name] seemed to snap out of it.

"It's nice to see you again! How've you been?" he asked, smiling widely. The question caught Haru off guard, as did his smile.

"Oh, good I guess. How was America?" he replied. [Male name] smiled as he remembered his year in America.

"I had fun. There was a lot of stuff to see, but I admit, it was a pretty lonely year without you guys there to bug me," he said sarcastically. He started to walk forwards, Haru falling into step next to him.

"Where are you headed?" Haru asked, curious as to why [Male name] came back so suddenly. The (h/c) haired male shrugged.

"I was looking for Iwatobi High. I'm attending there a week from now. You know where it is?" he shot a sideways glance at his old friend. Haru had so stifle a small laugh. What a coincidence...

"I know where it is. I go there too. But it's in the opposite direction," he stated. [Male name] eyes widened and he face palmed.

"God dammit, my mom can't draw a proper map if it was to save her life! I knew I was lost!" he said, shaking his head in defeat. Not long after however, a small smile found its way onto his lips. Without warning, he threw his right arm around Haru's shoulder, causing him to stiffen up.

"Well then, the heavens must have felt sorry for me, since I bumped into you," he said dramatically, "Ah yes Haru, it must be fate." Haru rolled his eyes and swatted [Male name]'s arm off of him.

"Well, I guess since you're lost... you wanna come over? I can show you the way tomorrow," the black haired male said, a small blush forming on his cheeks. Little did he know, an identical blush was also forming on [Male name].

"Wait, r-really? You'd do that for me?" he asked, embarrassed. "You don't have to; I'll be too much troub-"

"It's fine, don't worry." Haru interrupted, walking towards his house. [Male name] gulped and followed silently.

~~~~~~~~~~I recommend playing the song now. ;)~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh, this place hasn't changed much..." [Male name] said out loud. He took off his shoes and stepped into the traditional styled house, setting his bag down on the floor. Haru did the same and walked into the kitchen, putting on his blue apron.

"Make yourself at home, I'm gonna make some tea and mackerel."

"Mackerel and tea? You definitely haven't changed."