Hinata Shoyo x Male!Reader (Sad Movies Always Make Me Cry)

[Male name] leaned backwards on the couch as he watched Hinata shuffle around the kitchen, getting popcorn. He smiled as he watched the little red head fumble around with the microwave, and jump up to reach a bowl on a high shelf.

Ever since the two started dating, they liked hanging out at [Male name]'s house on the weekends and watching movies together. It became a tradition for them, and it was a cute way to spend time with each other, even if they were busy with school on a weekday.

This week, it was a movie that was apparently really, really heartbreaking. [Male name] knew that, but of course, he didn't tell Hinata. He wanted to see what his reaction would be, and he grinned to himself as Hinata returned, starting the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, I-I c-can't believe h-he just... j-just left her! O-oh my god I'm c-crying! Why d-did you pick this m-movie you piece of sh-shit!" Hinata sobbed, not tearing his eyes away from the screen as he watched the main character sob along with him. [Male name] awkwardly patted Hinata's shoulder as he cried his heart out. He hadn't expected Hinata to be this emotional. Sure, it was a sad story, but [Male name] hadn't even shed a single tear. Maybe it was because he knew he had a stable relationship with Hinata already, so he wasn't afraid of getting into a situation like that. So then why was Hinata getting so worked up about this?

"Hinata, calm down, it's just a movie," [Male name] said softly, trying to reassure his crying boyfriend.

"B-BUT IT'S A S-SAD MOVIE! D-DON'T LOOK AT M-ME!" Hinata wailed back.

Jesus Christ, I fucked up with the movie choice... [Male name] thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~

After another hour of heartbreak, the movie was finally over, and [Male name] was cuddling a still crying Hinata on the couch. Despite cooing sweet nothings into his ear, Hinata showed no signs of stopping, so [Male name] just laid them both down and started rubbing soothing circles into Hinata's back.

"It's just a stupid movie, don't worry," [Male name] murmured into his boyfriend's orange hair. Hinata hiccupped into [Male name]'s chest and mumbled something back.

"What?"

"I-I said... you'd n-never leave me, r-right?"

[Male name] blinked in surprise and furrowed his eyebrows. Why would Hinata even consider something like that?

"No, I'd never leave you. Why would you say that?" [Male name] asked, hurt. Hinata sniffled and a few more tears leaked out of his bright eyes.

"The s-stuff in the story seemed so real... I j-just couldn't h-help but imagine..." he whispered, trailing off. [Male name] shook his head and wiped away the tears. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Hinata's forehead.

"You dumbass. Are you seriously paranoid from a sad movie? I love you, that's all you need to know," [Male name] murmured. The smaller male sniffled and finally smiled again, pulling away from his shelter in [Male name]'s chest. He closed his eyes and puckered his lips.

Chuckling, [Male name] met Hinata halfway and gently kissed him, pulling the smaller boy against his chest. Hinata wrapped his legs around [Male name]'s waist and rested his hands on his boyfriend's cheeks, tilting his head to deepen the kiss. They pulled away, panting slightly.

"Hinata, I'm never going to leave you, don't worry," [Male name] murmured. The small red head giggled softly and nuzzled [Male name]'s neck; enjoying how safe he felt when he was in [Male name]'s arms. Yes, he belonged here. He didn't know why he doubted this relationship in the first place. All he knew was that his heart belonged to [Male name]', and that [Male name]'s belonged to him.

~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~

It's really short, it's really shitty, and it took way too long to write. What is it? This one shot.

Sorry it took so long, the combination of projects, final exams, and lack of motivation have really been holding me back. Oh yeah, and Civil War. It was quite disappointing really. Too much Iron Man.

I don't have the energy right now to write too much, and I really just want to move on, so here are the characters. I'll try and write sooner if I can. ^_^

1) Midoriya Izuku (Boku no Hero Academia)

2) Sakamoto (Sakamoto desu ga?)

3)Karma Akabane (Assassination Classroom)