Percy Jackson x Male!Reader (Sick)

(Please read the Author's Note at the end.)

[Male name] groaned as someone pounded on the door of his cabin. He tugged his (f/c) sheets over his head and sniffled.

"[Male name]?" a muffled voice came from the other side of the door. Strange, it didn't sound like Chiron, or Mr. D... Since it was early afternoon, all the campers should have been outside doing activities so he didn't expect to hear a camper's voice outside.

"GO AWAY," he yelled, his voice cracking badly on 'away'. Whoever was outside snorted.

"Are you sick dude?" they said.

"NO SHIT."

"Well, I'm coming in!" the person said, and before [Male name] could protest, the door to his cabin swung open and sunlight streamed in. [Male name] shut his eyes, squeezing them tight. The sunlight only made his headache worse...

"Hey, you okay?" a familiar voice asked. [Male name] felt his bed dip as the person sat down, soothingly rubbing his back.

"Percy?" [Male name] mumbled. A chuckle.

"Yep."

"Aw man, I feel terrible," [Male name] muttered darkly, lowering his blanket so that he could squint at the green eyed son of Poseidon. Indeed, he felt terrible, and he looked pretty terrible too. His eyes were red, his nose was runny, and his hair was messy from lying on a bed all morning. But to Percy, he still looked adorable.

"I got permission to take care of you today," Percy said, smiling. "I think Mr. D felt bad for you."

[Male name] rolled his eyes and turned so that he was facing Percy. He gathered his blankets around him so that he felt nice and warm, like he was snuggled in a cocoon.

"I'll get you some water, your voice sounds terrible," Percy said, laughing.

"Oh shut up."

"GO AWAAAaaAAAaAAAaaAaaY."

"Fuck you."

Percy's footsteps faded away as he walked into the bathroom, but [Male name] could still hear some chuckles every now and then. The (e/c) eyed boy just pulled his blankets up again. Seconds later, Percy walked out again and tapped [Male name]'s shoulder. He reluctantly got up, sighed, and sipped from the cup.

"Thanks," he said, his throat still a bit scratchy.

"No problemo," Percy said, smiling and leaning his head onto [Male name]'s shoulder.

"Stop, you're going to get sick," the (brunette, blonde, albino, etc.) said, frowning and putting the cup down. Percy shook his head and closed his eyes.

"Nah, I'm good. I'm too manly to get sick," he said, a string of chuckles bubbling out of his throat. [Male name] rolled his eyes and wriggled out from under Percy, before lying down again.

"Wanna cuddle?" [Male name] asked, his cheeks tinted pink. Percy immediately threw himself under the covers and enveloped [Male name] in a warm hug.

"Jeez, keep your pants on," the (e/c) eyed boy giggled. He turned so that he was facing Percy, his nose pressed against his collar bone, his thin arms wrapping around Percy's torso.

"Feeling better, little guy?" Percy chuckled, sending pleasing vibrations into [Male name]. He snuggled into him further.

"Yep."

"Good."

Truth be told however, [Male name]'s heart was beating fast. His face was hot, and he felt his brain start to melt as he felt Percy's warm hand rub his back soothingly, and felt their legs tangled under the covers, and even felt him nuzzling his neck. Basically, he was imploding.