Yuu Hyakuya x Male!Reader (Text)

(HIGH SCHOOL AU OOOOOOOOOOOH DRAMA)

Hey babe, wanna hang out at my place tonight? ;)

[Male name] smiled to himself as he pressed send, waiting for Yuu's response. It was the weekend, and his parents were out, so he was hoping for some 'alone time' with his boyfriend. He munched on a potato chip as he waited eagerly.

Sorry [Cute Nickname], I'm hanging out with Mika today! Yuu replied. [Male name] frowned and ate the rest of the chip. He leaned forward on his couch as he quickly typed up an answer.

But are you available tonight?

He waited a few seconds.

No, I'm sorry, I promised Mika we'd have a sleepover and catch up. I love you! <3

[Male name]'s jaw dropped. Not only did his boyfriend turn him down, but he was going to be SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER GUY. He had already hung out with Mika for the past week! He had been talking non-stop about him for the days leading up to his homecoming! Did he need to spend every waking hour with him?! [Male name] growled as his fingers flew across the keyboard.

Have fun.

Yeah, that'll do, [Male name] thought, angrily throwing his phone onto his bed. He ate his chips like a bum that night.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yuu stared at his messages, totally still. He was in his pajamas, sitting cross-legged on the futon he was supposed to be sleeping on tonight. Mika was still in the washroom getting ready, so he took the opportunity to check up on [Male name]. Only, the words that stared up at him made him freeze.

Have fun.

Totally innocent, right? Yuu gulped. No, [Male name] was beyond pissed. His fingers shook as he tried to think of something to write back.

The bathroom door creaked as Mika came out, his messy blonde hair still wet from his shower.

"Hey Yuu-chan, watcha lookin' at?" Mika asked innocently, sitting down next to his friend. He looked over Yuu's shoulder and quickly read the messages.

"Oh," he said. He leaned back a bit. "Oh."

Yuu turned around, his green eyes wide.

"WHAT SHOULD I DO?!" He screeched. Mika leaned back and held his hands up in a defensive position.

"Calm down! Don't worry, it's probably nothing! He'll be back to normal tomorrow, right?" Mika suggested, trying for a smile. Yuu glanced back at his phone.

"But he just said, "have fun." There wasn't even a smiley face or anything..." the black haired male said with worry. Mika rolled his eyes.

"Just stop spending so much time with me. He's probably just feeling lonely. You're his boyfriend, the only guy you're supposed to be sleeping with is him," Mika joked. Yuu gave him a pointed look, then sighed. He was right.

"Let's just go to bed..." Yuu said, crawling under his covers.

~~~~~~~~~~

Turns out, waiting until tomorrow was a bad idea. [Male name] was completely ignoring him, not even giving him a glance. Yuu was really starting to worry. He had tried everything; he launched himself at [Male name], only to get no response and a light shove. He tried to lean in for a kiss, only for [Male name] to suddenly stand up and leave. He even gave [Male name] his signature puppy eyes. That always worked, but [Male name] just turned his head away and refused to look at him.

Yuu sat against the brick wall of his school, sadly watching couples pass by. He only wanted to spend time with Mika, but now that he thought about it, he didn't do a single thing with [Male name] last week. He barely spoke with him. Maybe said 'I love you' once or twice. Yuu took a shuddering breath and drew his knees closer to his body. Tears fell from his eyes. Why was he crying?

Did being ignored like this hurt so much?

Yuu sniffled and stuffed his face into his knees. He didn't want to look weak. He wanted to be strong, like [Male name]. [Male name] spent the entire week without him; he could spend a day without [Male name]. But the idea that he was losing him terrified him so much, he started to tremble and sob.

"Not so fun, being ignored," a voice said. Yuu looked up and saw [Male name] kneeling down in front of him, a tissue in his hand. Yuu took it and wiped away his tears.

"[Male name], I-"

"Don't say a word," [Male name] interrupted, standing up. He held out a hand, and Yuu hesitantly took it. The (h/c) haired male pulled him up and started leading him away from the school.

~~~~~~~~~~

[Male name] unlocked his door and held it open. Yuu shuffled inside and [Male name] followed, closing the door behind them. He crossed his arms.

"So, today you finally decided to pay attention to me. Was Mika sad?" [Male name] asked. Yuu turned around and threw his arms around [Male name]'s neck, holding on tightly and shoving his face into the crook of [Male name]'s neck.

"No, but I was," Yuu mumbled, his voice wavering again. [Male name] lasted about three seconds before he finally gave in and settled his hands on Yuu's lower back, pulling him closer.

"I was waiting the whole week for this, I'm not settling on just a hug," [Male name] said. He pulled back and hooked a finger under Yuu's chin, tilting his head up. Yuu's green eyes widened and a blush spread across his cheeks.

"I'm not letting Mika steal you away from me," he said, leaning in and shoving his lips onto Yuu's. The black haired male squeaked and screwed his eyes shut, his hands travelling up to [Male name]'s (h/c) hair. There was some awkward shuffling, until Yuu found himself lying on the couch with [Male name] on top of him. Yuu's legs were wrapped tightly around [Male name]'s hips, trapping him there. As their kisses grew more intense, [Male name] started to roll his hips, causing Yuu to gasp in pleasure.

The (h/c) haired male moved his kisses own to Yuu's jaw, then to his neck. He paused on his collarbones, gently sucking and leaving marks.

"Anh~ [Male name], stop teasing, ah~" Yuu moaned, his legs tightening around [Male name]. The other male chuckled and ran his fingers along Yuu's inner thighs.

"I'm never letting you ignore me ever again."

~~~~~~~~~~0//////////0~~~~~~~~~~

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY. IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A LIME. IT WAS NOOOOOOT SUPPOSED TO GO IN THIS DIRECTION.

THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR READING A GENOSAI FIC RIGHT BEFORE WRITING OH MY GOD

So sorry for the long wait! I've had a severe case of writer's block and I still have it. I've also had a shit ton of projects and homework to do (CURSE YOU MATH) and I've been busy with a comic I'm planning on making with my friend! (Do follow me on Tumblr, it will be posted there. When we get about 10 chapters done that is xD) (AND YES IT WILL BE YAOI)

So yeah.

Tumblr: @miruu-chan

If you like art then you can follow me for that too xD

Okay enough of the shameless self-promotion let's get to the voting:

1) Adrien Agreste (Miraculous Ladybug) (We all want more of that cat booty.)

2) Saitama (One Punch Man) (SCRAMBLE THE EGG)

3) Kageyama Tobio (Haikyuu!) (Crow.)

(Ithink I have a severe case of egg thirst. sAITAMA PLS WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH NICEHIPS)