OHSHC x Male!Reader: A New Host!

[Male name] was very excited. He was a new transfer student at Ouran Academy, and he was going to see his childhood friend Haruhi again.

Of course, he was poor. Spurred on by Haruhi, he got a scholarship and applied to get into Ouran as soon as possible. The only reason why he wasn’t there for the start of the year was because of some, er, family complications.

When he arrived, he honestly couldn’t wait to talk to Haruhi again. She was like a sister to him, and they had shared most of their childhood together. He thought that finding Haruhi would be easy, after all, she was very pretty and she would probably be found surrounded by boys, but as hard as he looked, he just couldn’t find her.

Then one day, he decided to explore the school. He wandered around, checking out the classrooms. The whole place looked like it was built in the Victorian age, and everything was so elaborate and fancy. But one room was different. The door to music room three was decked out with roses, and even smaller and more beautiful designs bordered the door. Sounds of girls swooning traveled to his ears. Being the curious guy that he was, he opened the door and poked his head in.

His welcome was a face full of flowers.

“PFFT! What the-”

“Welcome to the Host Club!”

“Wait, it’s a boy!”

“He’s so cute! But I’m cuter, right, Mori-chan?”

“Yeah.”

“Hey Hikaru, he’s in our math class, right?”

“Oh yeah, he is!”

“According to my data, his name is [Male name, last name].”

“Everyone! Just shut up!

“PLEASE DON’T BE ANGRY WITH ME HARUHI!”

“Seriously! Shut up, sempai!”

A boy walked up to a very flustered [Male name]. He looked up at him closely and silence followed. Suddenly comprehension seemed to dawn on the boy’s face.

“[Male name]?” the boy asked. Suddenly, it hit him.

“Haruhi?”

The so called boy’s face lit up.

“It’s so good to see you again!” she said.

“You too! Why didn’t you tell me you’d be, er…” [Male name] trailed off, looking awkward. Haruhi simply rolled her eyes and sighed.

“These people. Just blame them,” she muttered. A tall boy with blond hair and blue eyes walked over to them. There were tears in his eyes.

“Haruhi? Are you mad at us?” he asked softly. Haruhi, who was totally pokerfaced, nodded once. Then he broke down completely and ran to a corner, where he started growing mushrooms and a weird purple aura hung around him.

“Uh… is he okay?” [Male name] asked. Suddenly the boy’s head perked up. He jumped up and dramatically pointed a finger at [Male name]. In his other hand he held a rose that he got from god knows where.

“Of course I’m fine, [Male name]! Why wouldn’t I be! For I am the Host King, Tamaki Suou!” he practically yelled. Haruhi shook her head.

“Why do I put up with this?” she asked. A tall boy with black hair and glasses walked up behind her, his glasses flashing.

“Because you owe us 8 million yen,” he whispered. Haruhi shuddered.

“It was a rhetorical question…”