Deadpool x Male!Reader (Agreement)

The bad guy crashed against a line of trashcans, knocking quite a few over and creating a loud clanking sound. The hero clad in black landed in front of him, towering over the cowering man.

"I believe you have something that doesn't belong to you," the hero said, his voice calm and steady. He held out a gloved hand. The thief shakily handed over a rare jewel, as well as a bag filled with money.

"Thank you for being so cooperative," the hero said, before violently kicking the man across the face to knock him out.

I guess I'll just have to wait until the police get here... he thought as he gathered his things and paced around, waiting for the police sirens to come closer.

"Well hello there~" a voice said from the shadows. The hero whipped around, ready to fight, only to see a certain anti-hero who had been stalking him for weeks.

"You again!" he said indignantly. Deadpool spread his arms.

"In the flesh. What's up Shadow?"- (Okay okay wait. Really? Shadow? Choco, you're running out of imagination. Why are you interrupting the story?! Shut up!) -He asked cheerfully, stepping into the moonlight. Shadow scoffed and crossed his arms, tapping his foot impatiently.

"I'm waiting for the police to get here. They're unbelievably slow tonight," he answered.

"You know who's slow?" Deadpool asked, stepping into Shadow's personal bubble, causing the other male to stiffen up, "You are. Come on man, just go on a date with me already!"

"I already told you no. Get it into your crispy head." Shadow said stubbornly. Deadpool pouted beneath his mask, though Shadow couldn't see it very well.

"Fine," Deadpool finally said, leaning back a bit, "but you'll go on a date with me eventually."

"How do you know?"

"Because this is actually a fan fiction that some girl is writing on her laptop right now, and of course she's gonna make us fall in love so her readers wont kill her."

Shadow blinked.

"Riiiiiiiiiight... Whatever Pool." Shadow muttered, thinking Deadpool was even more insane than he originally thought. Finally, the police finally arrived and both men took their leave.

Shadow climbed through his open bedroom window and landed on his floor, closing the window behind him and shutting the blinds. He huffed as he stripped himself of his suit, looking at himself in the mirror.

21-year-old [Male name] stared back at him, his well-toned torso shiny with sweat and blotchy with bruises. He put on a fresh pair of shorts, before crashing on his bed and almost instantly drifting off to sleep. His last thought before oblivion was a wandering thought of how in the hell Deadpool always managed to find him.

~~~~~~~~~~

It seemed like [Male name] had only just laid his head on his pillow when he felt something shake his shoulder. He groaned, before freezing in place. His eyes snapped open. Despite being in his final year of college, he had saved well and had gotten a decent job. He didn't need a roommate, so he lived alone in this apartment. Then who was shaking his shoulder? He slowly swiveled his bright (e/c) eyes to his trespasser.

"Morning!" Deadpool said cheerfully. [Male name] let out a yelp, springing up and backing up against his headboard. Instinctively, he reached for the pocketknife he kept under his pillow, before Deadpool gripped his wrist and stopped him.

"Wait! Wait!" the red clad man held up his hand and made the Star Trek sign. "I come in peace!" [Male name] wrenched his hand from his grip and scowled. Was he not careful enough last night when heading to his apartment? Did he allow himself to get followed? Maybe his cover wasn't blown yet... But then why was Deadpool here?!