Seven x Male!Reader (Sweater Weather)

And all I am is a man

I want the world in my hands

I hate the beach

But I stand in California with my toes in the sand

Seven sat on the floor, his laptop sitting in his lap. He squinted at his screen, sorting through codes and green text. His fingers flew across the keyboard, desperately undoing his previous work and disabling the special security system. He cracked his fingers as he finally got through a particularly hard firewall that he had put up, one so difficult and adaptive that it took him 10 minutes to get through.

"Have you eaten yet?" a smooth voice asked from behind him. Seven tried not to swoon over [Male name]'s voice, even though he had been longing to hear it in person for days. He shook his head, trying not to give [Male name] the attention that he deserved. He heard soft footsteps approaching him, so he quickly put on the best poker face he could muster.

"You look hungry," [Male name] stated, sitting down next to Seven. The red haired man glanced at his companion, his gaze lingering a little longer than it should have. He felt his face heat up, and he turned back to his work, saying nothing.

Use the sleeves of my sweater

Let's have an adventure

Head in the clouds but my gravity centered

Touch my neck and I'll touch yours

You in those little high waisted shorts

"Aw, don't ignore me," [Male name] whined. He pouted as Seven still paid him no attention, instead diligently typing away at his laptop. The (h/c) haired male sighed, leaning forward slightly. Seven tensed up, and [Male name] smirked as he knew he had been noticed. He leaned even closer, until his lips brushed against Seven's neck.

Oh, she knows what I think about

And what I think about

One love, two mouths

One love, one house

No shirt, no blouse

Just us, you find out

Nothing that I really wanna tell you about no

Wild thoughts began running through Seven's head as he felt [Male name] graze his lips against the side of his neck. He wanted to turn his head and properly kiss him, he wanted to hold him in his arms and never let go, he wanted to run away with [Male name] and never turn back to the secret agent job that he hated so much, but he knew it wasn't possible. Even now, the secret organisation that he had worked for was probably looking for him right now, and he was nowhere close to disarming the system. He grit his teeth and kept typing, more determined than ever to ignore [Male name] and make him pursue someone else.

'Cause it's too cold, whoa

For you here

And now, so let me hold, whoa

Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

[Male name] pulled away, seeing as he didn't get much of a reaction. He settled on studying Seven as he worked instead, noticing that the redhead was starting to shake. The (h/c) haired male reached out, carefully pulling Seven's left hand from the keyboard and holding it in his own. Seven's hand was freezing cold.