Steve Rogers x Male!Reader Short (Aquarium)

(Okay so I found this Tumblr post that was so adorable I had to write a short/drabble for it. I'm gonna write the real chappie later, BUT OMIGOSH ITS SO CUTE ASDFGHJKL)

Steve gripped [Male name]'s hand tightly as they waited in line. [Male name] was bouncing around excitedly, already trying to take a glance at some fish. It had been Steve's idea to go to an aquarium for their date, and [Male name] couldn't have agreed faster.

After getting their tickets, the couple stayed together for about three seconds before [Male name] broke away from Steve's grip and ran to the nearest tank. He continued running around, ogling at the colourful fish and marine life, blatantly ignoring Steve.

After realizing that he wouldn't be spending much time with [Male name] today, he took a step back and looked at the fish from afar, but always kept his boyfriend in his field of vision.

As time passed, Steve realized he was watching the fish less and less and was observing [Male name] instead. He was smiling so much, his (e/c) eyes were wide and  were trying to take in all the marvels of the oceans at once. He looked like he was having so much fun...

A sigh escaped Steve's lips as he felt himself fall deeper and deeper in love.