Makoto Tachibana x Male!Reader (Jealousy)

(AN: Haha like the picture? Sorry if Reader doesn't look like you, that's just my version of him xD I half assed the background oops)

[Male name] walked down the hallway purposefully, towards the Iwatobi swim team. He was on his way to visit the guys, though he was especially looking forward to seeing his boyfriend, Makoto, shirtless in the water. He grinned mischievously to himself as he opened the door of the club.

"Hey guys?" he called out. He poked his head in and looked left and right, but no one was there. He stepped inside and set down his school bag, putting his hands in his pockets and walking out onto the pool deck. He walked up beside Gou and greeted her.

"Yo, when are you guys finishing?" [Male name] asked.

"We're almost done. What, couldn't wait to see Makoto?" Gou teased, wiggling her eyebrows at him. He ruffled her hair.

"No, for your information, track practice ended early today, so hah," [Male name] countered. Track team was how [Male name] met Makoto in the first place. If Nagisa hadn't convinced Rei, his best friend, to join a practice, [Male name] would never have been dragged along as well, and he never would have met him.

"Well, I'm gonna wait in the locker room. Later," [Male name] said, walking away. As he meandered back into the change room, he bumped into none other than Rei himself.

"Oh, hi!" Rei said, his face lighting up.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be practicing right now?" [Male name] asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I went to get a drink of water. Aren't you supposed to be at practice right now?" Rei countered.

"They ended it early."

They continued the conversation, making small, idle talk and bantering back and forth at each other until the practice was over. The other guys emerged around the corner of the outdoor shower wall and spotted them.

"[Male name]!" Makoto said, a smile on his face. [Male name] smiled back as Makoto ran over to him, nearly tripped, and gave him a sloppy kiss, succeeding in getting water droplets all over his uniform. Nagisa and Gou started whistling as Rei started oohing. Haru simply stared with a small smile on his lips.

The couple pulled away from each other, [Male name] giving them all the finger.

"Alright, we're leaving," [Male name] said, rolling his eyes and heading into the locker room. Makoto followed him like a love struck puppy and the others filed into the room with him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Makoto held [Male name]'s hand tightly as they walked home together. Haru had decided to give them their space, and hurried on ahead. That made Makoto a little sad, but he was also happy that his friend was understanding of their relationship. Plus, he probably didn't want to feel like a third wheel.

He thought of what happened today after school. Rei had left in the middle of practice to get some water, but he didn't return. He remembered getting worried, but by the time practice ended, the team had found him talking enthusiastically with [Male name].

Makoto frowned. He searched his memory, remembering how much [Male name] was laughing and smiling around Rei that afternoon.

"Hey Makoto, you're cutting off the circulation in my fingers," [Male name] said, snapping him out of it. He quickly let go and watched as [Male name] shook out his fingers.

"Sorry..." Makoto said. He turned away and stared out at the ocean. A couple boats floated in the harbor, casting shadows across the water as the sun started to set. The sky was orange and pink, and it would have been very romantic if not for the strange thoughts going through his head at the moment.

"Makoto, you okay?" [Male name] asked. The tall male turned around, and smiled.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," Makoto said. He tried not to think of [Male name] and Rei. Actually, they knew each other longer. They were in the same club. They hung out together at lunch. Weren't they best friends before he came along? He bit his lip.

What if [Male name] had had a thing for Rei in the past?

Suddenly, Makoto felt a hand slip into his own. He looked over at [Male name], who was looking at him intensely.

Oh no, he's giving me the look.

[Male name]'s (e/c) eyes seemed to get larger, his gaze piercing into Makoto soul.

Oh god no, he's so cute.

Makoto felt his resolve crumbling, his face getting warmer.

Help me, why is he so hot?

[Male name] eyes widened even further with realization.

"You're jealous," he said.

Boom, there it was. Makoto looked away as, yet again, [Male name] read him like an open book. He had always had this uncanny way of being able to tell what Makoto was thinking. Most of the time, Makoto wasn't even sure what he was thinking until [Male name] said it out loud for him.

"N-no I'm not..." he lied.

"You're lying."

God dammit!

"You're ears always go pink whenever you lie, you can't fool me," [Male name] said, smirking. Makoto didn't reply. Instead, he shifted his weight awkwardly.

"Aw, my baby's jealous~" [Male name] said in a singsong voice. Makoto groaned and covered his growing blush with his hand. Sometimes, he really couldn't stand how well [Male name] knew him. He looked at [Male name] and pouted.

"Aw, c'mon, don't be like that," [Male name] said, cupping Makoto's face with his hands. He gazed at him fondly, taking in his kind green eyes before giving him a light kiss. [Male name] smiled into it as Makoto squeaked in surprise. He pulled away with a huge grin on his face.

"You know I'm all yours."

Makoto nodded, feeling reassured and slightly embarrassed. His hands found their way to [Male name]'s waist, and he hugged his boyfriend closer, his chin resting on [Male name]'s shoulder. By now, the last dying rays of sunlight were fading, and night was starting to fall. A light breeze blew in from the ocean.

"I love you," Makoto said, nuzzling closer to [Male name].

"You tell me that everyday," [Male name] replied.

"And I mean it more and more every time."

~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~

DAAAAAAAAAAW WELL AIN'T THAT ADORABLE

My writer's block still hasn't completely gone yet, but I think this is the best I can come up with for now. I want to let you guys know that this fabulous plot was created by my best friend Vanessa, or @wenjunhey. Basically whenever I can't come up with anything (which is most of the time) Vanessa helps me out. ;)

She might as well have co written this book. -_-

So go check her out, give her a follow!

And how about you vote too? ;)

1) Percy Jackson (PJO/HoO) [By popular demand.]

2) Genos (One Punch Man) [Also by popular demand.]

3) KageyamaTobio (Haikyuu!) [Because I recently got into Haikyuu goddamn you Vanessa]