Percy Jackson x Male!Reader (Promises Part 3)

The next morning, [Male name] felt much better. There was a fresh new scar on his stomach, but he didn't mind. It was better than being dead after all. The hunters had lent him a silvery shirt and jacket to replace his dirty ones, and Artemis had made a pair of comfortable black pants for him. In short, for the first time since his quest started, he felt well rested, healthy, and clean. Now all he needed was to get home.

"We're gonna come to camp a little while after you, okay?" Thalia said just before he left the safe house. He nodded, thanked her, and gave her a hug. He noticed some of the other hunters give him the stink eye, but he didn't mind. He was heading home.

In a couple hours, he spotted Thalia's tree in the distance, the golden fleece glinting from the light of the dying sun. He whooped, and started sprinting towards camp, so happy he felt like he was going to explode. In less than three minutes he had reached the hill and ran up it, stopping to breathe at the base of the tree. The dragon coiled at the base lifted its head up sleepily, saw who it was, then snorted and went back to sleep.

"Some guardian of the golden fleece you are," [Male name] muttered under his breath. He gently patted the dragon's head, before he registered some shouting. He looked up, seeing a few campers pointing at him and conversing among themselves. Wondering what the Hades was going on, he stood up and strolled into camp.

Immediately, he sensed an aura of great sadness around the camp, yet at the same time, some excitement. The campers who were pointing at him before stopped shouting and simply gawked at him as he got closer. One of them rubbed their eyes, and a girl suddenly burst into tears. Now he was totally confused. Just what happened at camp while he was in a coma...?

"[Male name]?!" a familiar voice shouted in disbelief. Grover was standing a few feet away. The two boys stared at each other for a couple seconds, before the satyr suddenly ran forwards and tackled [Male name] in a bone crushing hug.

"Man, I thought you were dead!" he shouted.

"Wha-"

"You need to see Percy, right now!" he shouted, grabbing [Male name]'s shoulders and pushing him towards the Poseidon cabin.

"Wait, but-" Grover spun him around again, and slapped him.

"Ow!"

"Sorry, I had to make sure you were real..." he said, his eyes clouding over. He shook his head.

"Anyways, you need to go see Percy. He's been in a really bad state ever since he found out you were 'dead'," Grover said, pushing more forcefully. [Male name] swallowed, suddenly feeling a lump in his throat.

Percy... he thought, gods, I hope you didn't do anything stupid...

They reached the Poseidon cabin, and Grover stepped back. He wished him good luck and ran off, probably to spread the news that [Male name] was alive. The tall, (h/c) haired male hesitantly knocked on the door. Suddenly he remembered the night he left on the quest. That seemed like a lifetime ago... but in reality it had only been half a month.

After waiting a minute with no answer, [Male name] started getting worried. He tried the door knob, which was unlocked. He walked into the cabin, only to see that it was a mess. Pillows and blankets were strewn across the ground, along with some of Percy's clothing. Percy himself was out cold on his bed, half of his body still on the floor.

[Male name] tentatively walked up to the bed, gently lifting Percy up and laying him down properly. He frowned as he saw how much Percy had changed. He was thinner, paler, and just generally looked awful. As [Male name] made these observations, Percy began to stir, whimpering as if he were about to cry. His eyes cracked open, his sea green eyes dull. Fresh tears started spilling out, and it seemed as if he hadn't even noticed the other person in the room yet.

On instinct, [Male name] gently wiped away Percy's tears.

"Hey," he said. Percy froze, his eyes widening as he finally noticed [Male name]. He stared right at him, so many emotions flashing through his eyes.

Then he punched him right in the face.

[Male name] yelped and fell backwards, holding his nose as blood starting spurting out. He landed on his butt, backing up in an awkward crabwalk when Percy stood up angrily, tears streaming down his face.

"You, you-!" Percy tried to find words to express how he felt, pointing a finger accusingly at his boyfriend. Then all of a sudden, as if the weight of the past two weeks was suddenly dropped on his shoulders, Percy collapsed on the floor, sobbing violently. His entire body was shaking, and he just couldn't seem to stop. Immediately [Male name] crawled over, ignoring his nosebleed and enveloping Percy in a hug.

"I'm so sorry Perce..." [Male name] whispered, pulling the other male onto his lap. They stayed like that for a long time, though neither of them seemed to notice or care. When Percy's sobs finally quieted down into small hiccups, the sun had set, and the only light in the room was coming from the salt water fountain in the back of the cabin.

Percy pulled away, his tired eyes red and puffy, though he did look much calmer. He stared into [Male name]'s (e/c) eyes intently, missing their incredible beauty. The (h/c) haired male smiled softly, gently brushing Percy's bangs away from his eyes and never breaking eye contact.

"I love you," [Male name] whispered. Percy let a few more tears roll down his cheeks, but he smiled anyways.

"I love you too," he replied, his voice scratchy from lack of use. [Male name] leaned forwards and pecked him, both of them letting out a sigh of happiness. They kissed again, though this time longer and more passionately. Percy put his arms on top of [Male name]'s shoulders, hugging him closer. When they pulled away, they simply held each other, enjoying each other's warmth.

"You came back..." Percy murmured to himself, though of course [Male name] heard him.

"I made a promise, didn't I?" he said, chuckling.

And you always keep your promises, don't you? Percy thought to himself happily.

~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~

No, no he's my fictional brother, I mustn't-

Ah fuck it the internet doesn't mind incest. C'MERE BRO! *Glomps Percy*

Oh god it's finally done. CURSE ME FOR MAKING THIS ONE SO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

So yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed this miniseries xD

Like I promised, the next one if going to be fluffy and humorous. Well, sort of. Depends on which characters you guys choose. ;)

1) Bully!Male!Reader x Victim!Eren Jaeger (AoT AU)

2) Italy (Hetalia)

3) Markiplier (YouTube [Yes I know he's not fictional but whatever])