✰introduction ✰

Y/n and Billy Hargrove are forced to move when their dad, Neil Hargrove married Susan Hargrove. They got married 2 months ago and finally decided it was time to move in together, along with their families. Susan has a daughter named Max, but you don't know to much about her. Whenever you seen her, she was always quiet and kept to herself. Out of the 2 years you've known her, you've never said more than 20 words to her, and now your going to be living in the same house as her. Y/n's personality is like no ones you've ever seen before. Y/n is always happy and always has a smile plastered on her face. She lives in this bubbly world full of happiness and joy. The only time the smile would fade is when she was around her brother, Billy. Billy is the exact opposite of his sisters personality. Billy's rude, sarcastic, mean and just a horrible person in general, but he wasn't always like this. He use to have the exact same personality as y/n, until their mother sadly passed away. When this happened, Billy's happiness and purpose of life just faded away. Y/n and Billy don't want to move whatsoever, but after y/n meets the love of her life, Will Byers, she realizes moving was the best decision she's ever made.