✰please don't let it be you ✰

*THE NEXT MORNING, 7:03AM*

*Y/N'S POV*

I wake up to a voice, a VERY staticy voice. I groan, roll out of the bed and walk towards the sound. I then see El's walki talki laying on the floor.

I pick it up and yell, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?! I SHOULD BE FUCKING SLEEPING BUT INSTEAD YOU BITCHES, WHOEVER YOU ARE, HAVE THE AUDACITY TO WAKE ME UP-." I then get cut off.

"Y/n, Jesus Christ I think you just blew out my eardrum. Anyways, sorry to disturb but we need you three to come over, RIGHT THE HELL NOW." Mike says, seriously.

"I told you she's not a morning person." I hear Will's voice in the background going in and out. "Just get here, QUICKLY please!!" Mike asks. "Uhm, may I ask WHERE?!" I say impatiently.

"Oh yeah, your new." Mike chuckles. "Come to my house, RIGHT NOW!! This is a code RED!" Mike yells. "IN AND OUT!!" He says as I no longer her static noises, assuming he turned off the walki talki.

I groan and flop onto the bed. I don't give two flying fucks what Mike wants right now. All I want to do is just GO BACK TO SLEEP.

But since Will's over there and I only saw him once yesterday for two minutes, I have the urge to go see him. I have the urge to lay my head down in his lap while he plays with my hair, I have the urge to cuddle with him, with his hands around my waist. I have the urge to kiss- you know what nevermind. CODE RED PEOPLE!!

I finally get myself up and start to shake El and Max lightly. Seconds later, Elevens head pops up and she jumps up, like she was scared.

"Uh hey El, damn I'm so sorry if I scared you.." I say. "No you.. you didn't!!" El says with a slight smile. I could tell when she was lying, and that's exactly what she was doing, but I decided not to ask any questions. If Mike said this was urgent, I guess it is.

"Mike rung you, but I picked up since I didn't want to wake you both. He said it's a code red and we need to get to his house asap." I say while running across the room to put on the same outfit I wore yesterday. Did I give a fuck? Honestly no.

"UGHHH, but I'm mad at him remember?" El groans as she flops back down on her bed. "Yeah Eleven we know, but he said it was urgent.. I could hear it in his voice." I say calmly.

"Ok fine." El says as she sits up and rams her closet for an outfit, both of us forgetting Max is still sleeping.

I was a light sleeper, I just wasn't a morning person. But Max on the other hand.. she was a deep sleep AND not a morning person. This is going to be complicated.

It may have took twenty two minutes, but we FINALLY got Max out of bed. We told her Ralph macchio was waiting for her outside the front door. That dumb hoe actually fell for it, classic.

"I'm still mad you guys woke me up, JUST FOR THIS." Max says as she rides her skateboard down the street in the middle of me and El.

"I mean, he DID SAY code red." I say as I roll my eyes at her. "Uh yeah but any code should have a time limit. One PM, nothing earlier." Max complains as we keep driving down to the Wheelers house.

About a solid eight minutes later, we finally reach the Wheeler's residence. I've never been here before, and the house is awfully nice. The house is white and brick. It has black shutters and it's two stories.

Me and El get off our bikes and lean them against the Wheeler's garage. Max hops off her skateboard, does some very extra trick and parks her red skateboard next to our bikes.

We then start heading to the front door. Max steps infront of us, sighs and knocks on the door.

Seconds later, we see a women open the door. She looked like she was in her mid thirties. She introduced herself as Karen Wheeler, Mike, Nancy and Holly's mom. I've never met Mike's siblings, but I've definitely heard a lot about Nancy.