✰STEPsister ✰

*MAX'S POV*

I pace back and fourth in Mike's basement, ranting my thoughts to the party. "Why do I have to have a new family?! I was happy with it just being me and my mom! Billy's a dick and I don't want a new sister!!" Max pouts as she crosses her arms and continues to pace back and fourth.

"Wait wait wait, you have a new sister?!" Will asks excitingly. "Whats she like?" "What grade is she in" Mike adds. "Does she play video games?" Lucas chimes in. "ENOUGH!!" I scream at the top of my lungs and plop myself down on the chair next to the couch the boys where sitting on.

"Pleaseeee tell us about her Maxie!! Lucas pleads. "We want to know what she's like before we meet her-" "NO!!" I yell once again and jump up from the chair. "NO WAY you guys are meeting my dork of a si- step sister." I assure them, clearly embarrassed of my stepsister. "Well if we can't meet her, can you please just tell us what she's like?" Will asks.

"Fine, only if it will get you morons to shut up." I sit back down in my seat. "Well, I never really talk to her. All I know is she likes bright colors, loves dressing up, and she always has her hair and makeup done. She loves video games and she always has a damn smile plastered on her face." I roll my eyes after finishing my rant.

"Woah!!" Mike exclaims. She sounds like fun!! Could we meet her?! Pretty pleaseeee?" Mike begs. Max stands up and gives the three a death glare. "What did I tell you guys?! You agreed to shut up if I told you about her!!" I exclaim, reminding them their promise.

"Fine fine fine. Will groans. "But she seems really cool Max. Maybe you should just give her a chance, she could turn out to be a great sister-" "STEPsister." I cut Lucas off and give them the death glare as I tap my foot against the floor In annoyance.

"Step sister, whatever the hell she is, just give her a chance. You never know someone until you actually get to know them." Will explains.

"Yeah, please Max? We want you to be happy with your family." Lucas smiles, walks over to me and plops himself down in the same chair as me, our body's touching. "For me, please just try to be nice?" He asks as he places his hand ontop of mine.

"UGHH FINEEEEE!" I groan. "only because your my weakness." I smile and kiss Lucas's cheek.

"EWWWWWW! MY EYESSSS!" Will screams as he covers his eyes with both of his hands. "Save me from this tortureeeee!"

Mike laughs at his bestfriends stupidness. "You know Will, one day when you fall in love you won't think it's gross." I tease.

"PSSSFFFF, fall in love?! Yeah, that's something I'll never do." Will denies.

Little did he know....

Why would I need to anyways?! I got my Bestfriends!!" Will exclaims.

"Uhm.. yeah but all of your bestfriends are in a relationship." I say as I raises an eyebrow at Will.

"Shit your right. Uh... WAIT I STILL HAVE DUSTIN!!!" Will jumps up from the couch and does a victory dance.

Me, Lucas and Mike all look at Will doing ridiculous dances and laugh at him.

The rest of the night, we talk about going to the movies in the mall tomorrow, Dustin's welcome home party and Will's episodes going away.