✰your not coming ✰

*THE NEXT MORNING, 9:35AM*

*Y/N'S POV*

I couldn't sleep last night. What kept me up? The thought of Will. How scared he looked. How he was frozen for a solid 5 minutes, not being able to move or talk. Him having goosebumps on the back of his neck, and him holding it. He looked so... traumatized. And I feel so bad I didn't know how to help him.

I tried the whole night guessing what Will could've been afraid of, but it was no use. Then, I started thinking about Hawkins Lab. Why did Mike say El was from the lab? Who the hell even is El? Why did he bring her up in the first place? I've only been here for two days, but I already know something weird is going on.

I sit up in my bed, rub my eyes and groan. I really didn't feel like doing anything today. I mean, I don't got any friends to make plans with and my stepsister pretty much hates my guts. I roll to my side but end up rolling onto my floor, literally. I didn't even mean to, but it just happened. I didn't even make an effort to get up, I just laid there.. starring at the ceiling.

A solid twelve minutes later, I finally decide to get my lazy ass up to get some food. I walk out of my bedroom door and into the kitchen to see my brother, Billy, making eggs and pancakes. "Hey sis!!" He surprisingly excitingly and puts a plate of food infront of me. "Uh.. hello?" I question as I grab the fork and stab it into the pancake. "WAIT!" I say as I push my chair back and jump off it. "These have poison in them.. don't they?!" I question Billy as I keep my distance away from the food.

"Stop being ridiculous." Billy says as he plops down in the chair next to mine. "If I wanted to poison you, you would've been poisoned bitch." Billy says as he starts squirting ketchup onto his eggs. "There's the Billy I know and... hate." I smirk at him and stick out my tongue, sitting back in my chair.

I knew he couldn't do anything to me since my dad was in the living room in sight, so Billy just rolled his eyes and continued eating. But then I noticed something. I noticed the veins in his arms rising, and they weren't blue.. they where red. There was also stretch marks from his eyes which looked exactly like veins, the same ones on his arms. But seconds later, they started turning black.

As soon as I saw this, I jumped out of my seat and started backing away from Billy. Billy noticed I was frightened and smirked, that son of a bitch enjoys loves torturing me, doesn't he. "What's wrong y/n?" He questions as he raises an eyebrow at me. "Uh.. u-uh nothing.." i stutter as i run away and down the hall, trying go anywhere away from him and figure out what the hell happened.

As i run down the hallway with about 3 windows, i bump into someone and fall down on my ass. "WOAH, watch where your going!!" Max says as she stares me down. "S-Shit I'm so sorry..." I stutter as you stay on the ground starting back at Max. Max rolls her eyes and sticks out her hand. I look down at her hand, grab it and she pulls you up.

"Where are you in such a rush to anyway?" Max asks as she raises an eyebrow at me and taps her foot against the ground like she was a mom. "Uh.. nowhere, I can ask you the same question." I look down at Max's other hand to see a dark blue skateboard with Max's name on it printed in dark red. "To meet with my friend." She says clearly. "And my moms here to force you to come with me, so no, YOUR NOT COMING." She shouts as she drops her skateboard down on the wood floor and skates to the front door.

I turn around and watch Max skate to the door and roll my eyes. As i walk back upstairs to my room, i get an idea. I got nothing to do today.. why don't I go spy on Max? I mean, she must know about this Hawkins Lab shit, so maybe I could ease drop on her!! I think as you run to the front of the house and look out the window, watching Max skate down the street.

I wait till Max skates down the street to where she can't see me. "ILL BE BACK LATER DAD!!" I scream, not even waiting for a response. I run to the garage and put in the code 1047 to open it. I know fancy, right? As the garage slowly opens, I crouch down and run through the little part that was open. I grab my light blue and silver bike that has rose petals painted on the tires and roll it out of the garage and down the driveway. I see Max in the distance still skateboarding down the road, so I follow her, keeping my distance of course.

About a solid 15 minutes later, we arrive at this dark brown logged cabin in the middle of nowhere. There hasn't been houses in sight for a while now. My legs are about to fall off, but I finish off strong and pedal around the house so nobody notices me. I jump off my bike and stroll it along with me as I walk to the back of the cabin. I then notice a window a little high up. I stable my bike and hop on it. I stand up slowly and peek my head into the window.

I then see my stepsister Max and a girl talking. Wow.. I really like the style of this bedroom, I think to myself. But then, I see shes not alone. I then lean my head to the left and see a dark brown haired girl sitting next to Max. She had brown locks that didn't even go past her shoulders. She wore this orange and brown flannel with mom jeans. Ew, she really needs some new style. I thought to myself. I then saw them both talking with a serious expression, and I wanted to hear. So, I slowly but surely opened the window and hear low talking.

"I-I don't know.. w-what if it's not really gone, w-we just think i-it is?" The brown headed girl questioned and stuttered on about every word that came out of her mouth. "It's gone, El." Max assures her and places her hand ontop of hers. So THATS El!! I scream in my thoughts.

"But I-I don't think it is. L-Last year we pushed it back into the gate.. but I-I don't know.." El stutters and tries to explain. "El, trust me!! It's gone! Now, we need to have the summer that we deserve!!" Max gets up as she holds both of El's hands and jumps up and down, earning a laugh from El.

"B-But.. r-rules. Hop said im not allowed to leave." El says as she stops jumping up and down. "Who cares? Rules where made to be broken!" Max exclaims as she keeps jumping up and down. "Plus, we dont have to worry about this demagorgan demo dog shit anymore!!" She smiles and starts doing some type of VERY cringy dance.

As soon as I hear her say that, my mouth drops. My body becomes weak, which makes my bike fall from below me and come crashing down on the ground, and I do the same. Then, I hear footsteps approaching the window...

Shit.

the best decision I've ever made|| will byers x female readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें