✰someones jelly ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

After a solid hour, the sun starts to set and turn bright yellow. Max, Will, Dustin and Lucas get done setting up for Dustin to talk to Suzy. Only took them an hour, but I stan them for it.

I look out at the beautiful sunset and smile. I haven't felt this calm and relaxed since I got told we where moving, and being here with my friends make it so much better. Well, my friends? I don't know what to call them. Obviously I don't want to take Max's friends, but she's the one that invited me today.. I wonder why. I never figured that one out.

Will plops by my side and just lays down on the ground, out of breath. "Awee is my Willy Will tired?" I joke as I nudge his shoulder. Will gives me the death glare, one of Max's favorite looks, grabs my arm and drags me down next to him. "EW YOU SMELL!!" I say as I get up and widen my eyes at him. "Just for you love." Will says as he moves his body closer to me. Did he just call me love? What's that suppose to mean? Or is he just joking? What if he actually meant it?! Am I his love? I mean we only met two days ago but we where moving awfully fast. I mean, we already kissed and said we loved eachother, so what even are we?! I think to myself.

Suddenly I hear snapping infront of my face. "Y/N!!!" Will screams as my right eardrum pops. "Uh what? Oh yeah I'm here." I say as I lay back down next to Will, not caring how bad he smells.

Will smiles as I lay down and moves his arm under my head so I can use it as a pillow. I turn to him and slightly smile. Will leans his head onto mine and we both just cuddle under the sunset, laying in comfortable silence.

*DUSTIN'S POV*

I sit on the other side of y/n and Will with Lucas and Max. We watch as they cuddle and occasionally whisper something in the others ear, making the other laugh. "Their actually really cute together." Lucas says as he stares at them. "Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it.. they would make a perfect couple." Max sighs as she puts her hand ontop of Lucas's. "Eh, their okay.." I say as I stare at them in disgust.

"Ooooohhh, someone's jelllyyyy." Lucas says as he nudges Dustin's shoulder. "JEALOUS?! AM NOT!!" I accidentally scream, causing Will and Y/n to pop up their heads and stare at me. "Jesus Dude I was just kidding." Lucas says as he stares at Dustin with concern. Will and Y/n look at eachother, shrug and lay back down, in eachothers arms. "Wait- do you ACTUALLY like my stepsister!?" Max whisper yells so they wouldn't hear.

"Uhhhhh.." I hesitate. I mean what the hell am I suppose to say? She's super hot, has an amazing personality and an even better smile. "Dustin... we literally walked an hour up this hill to talk to YOUR GIRLFRIEND." Lucas points out annoyed. "Yeah yeah I know!!" I say. "And that's exactly what we're going to do!!" I start moving towards the gizmo i made and turn it on. "I THINK ITS TIME GUYS!!" I yell at Y/n and Will to get their butts over here.

*Y/N'S POV*

I look at Will as he removes his arm from under my head and smiles. I return the smile and slowly get up. Will reaches out his hand to help me up, so I immediately accept. I don't know how long this son of a bitch is going to take to heal, but it's already getting on my nerves.

Me and Will make our way towards the rest of the group. Dustin sits on the ground and his machine starts making static noises. I cover my ears because ITS SO DAMN LOUD, but seconds later Dustin turns it down. Then, he speaks into this walki talki. "Suzzzyyy?" He questions as he raises the walki talki to his mouth. "Suzy poo?!" Dustin questions. Me and Will look at eachother and burst out laughing. I mean SUZY POO?! WHO WOULD EVEN-

We keep laughing as we look at Max and Lucas, who's giving us the stare to "shut the hell up before I come smack you son a bitches silly." We immediately stop laughing when we look at them and clear our throats, pretending like that didn't happen.