✰always and forever ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

Will looks at me with complete confusion. "Uh.. need answers to what exactly?" He raises an eyebrow at me. "Can we maybe.. talk about this somewhere more private?" I question as I look around his house to make sure nobody was listening.

"Uh.. okay yeah sure." He says as he leans against the door to let me in. I nod and walk past Will, into his house. His wasn't big, but it looked super cozy and homey. They had a living room with a green couch and tv on the right, and a wood dining table with matching print chairs.

Will led me down a hallway and turned right, into his bedroom. I followed him, and his bedroom is SO CUTE. His bed has a green dinosaur comforter and pillowcases to match. His room is this light brown color, it matches his desk. I realized that Will had drawings that covered almost every inch of his wall. I walked towards them and started analyzing them one by one.

One was a drawing of starcourt mall, and it was kinda unbelievable how good the drawing was. Then, was a picture that looked like Will, Mike, Lucas and.. this curly headed boy. I looked closer to the picture and saw the name "Dustin" written under the human figure. Dustin? I question myself. I never met a Dustin before. Is he still in the party? Did he leave? Did the demagorgan have something to do with him? All or these scenarios started running through my head, and then I zoned out.

"Y/N!!!" Will yells as he waves his hand infront of my face. I finally snap out of it and look at him. "U-Uh sorry I just.. thinking." I sigh as I sit myself down on his twin sized bed, even laying my legs up to get comfortable.

"So.. what did you want to talk about?" Will says as he walks towards me. "Well, I know about the demogorgans and demo-dogs." I say with no expression whatsoever, like it didn't matter. Will stops dead in his tracks. turns his head and looks at me with nothing with fear in his eyes, the same way he looked yesterday when he was frozen.

"W-Will?" I question as he just stands there and stares at me, terrified. "H-How... how did you figure out?" He finally spits out as he walks to his bed and sits on the edge, starring down at the ground. "I overheard Max and Eleven talk about it..." I say as I lean my head back on Will's pillow. "Oh.. then m-maybe you heard wrong!! Maybe your.. dreaminggggg!" Will does jazz hands in my face and makes this "oooo" sound.

I slap his hand out of my face and roll my eyes. "Will, NOW!! I NEED ANSWERS!!" I yell as i sit up from his bed, giving him the death stare. I learned that well from Max. Will sighs, nods his head and looks right back at the ground.

"I...I-I just cant tell you y/n.. I'm sorry." Will let's out a big sigh and finally looks me in the eyes. I jump off of Will's bed, cross my arms and before I know it, I'm yelling at him. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T TELL ME?! WILL, WHEN I SAW YOU FROZEN LAST NIGHT, YOU LOOKED HORRIFIED!! YOU LOOKED TRAUMATIZED, LIKE YOU JUST SAW A GHOST OR SOMETHING!!" I say all in one breath and start calming down. "I was panicking, and I was frustrated that there was nothing that I could do, Will. THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO TO HELP YOU!! AND THAT KILLED ME INSIDE WILL!!" I say with a tear escaping my eye and rolling down my face. "I HATED SEEING THE PERSON I LOVE IN SO MUCH PAIN-" I yell, re-saying my words in my head and realizing what I just said.

I was yelling at Will, but for some reason when I said "person I love", his eyes lit up, like he was actually happy I said that or something. My eyes fill with panic and I quickly put my hand over my mouth. What the hell was I thinking telling him that?! I JUST MET THE GUY YESTERDAY!! IM SO DUMB!!! Now I probably scared him off for life. Any other chance of dating him, out the window. GONE. I'm so embarassed, how will I ever show myself around him again?! I think as I just stand there, petrified of what's about to happen next.

"I..I-I'm so sorry Will." I finally spit out as I get myself together. "I'm just.. I'm just going to go." I say as I start walking towards the door. Will gets off his bed, runs to me and the next thing I know, his lips are planted on mine. It all happened so fast, one second be was on his bed.. and now he's here, full on making out with me!? I question myself, obviously inside my head.