✰billy's car ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

I shut the door to my bedroom and not even a second later, I find Will's lips locked onto mine. I mean, I'm definitely not complaining but I haven't showered in two straight days and if we're going to do this.. I WILL NOT be this disgusting.

I pull away from Will's grip around my waist. As soon as I pull away, Will's smile turns into a frown.

"I'm sorry love, but I need to get in the shower." I say as I bop his nose. BOP HIS NOSE?! What the hell was I thinking? He probably things Ik the weirdest person on earth now! I mean, he wouldn't be wrong but THAT WAS SO CRINGY.

To my surprise, Will laughs at my cringyness and places a quick peck on my lips before sitting down on my bed. I slightly smile at him while I pull my dresser draw out and dig for clothes. It's like a whole jungle in there.

Seconds later, I find something decent to wear, wink at Will and walk into the bathroom. I leave the door open to talk to Will. Oh, and the shower has curtains... obviously.

"Soooo" Will starts as he lifts his legs up from the floor and onto my bed, making himself comfortable. "How has your day been today?" He asks, immediately regretting it because he knows my day has been a SHITHOLE.

I start getting undressed behind the door so Will can't see me and start unbuckling my orthopedic boot. "Hmm, well for starters I just found out that my brother most likely according to Mike has a mindflayer possessing him!!" I say sounding very sarcastic, but I didn't really mean it.

"I'm sorry y/n.." Will starts. "I'm just letting you know, I'm going to be here EVERY. SINGLE. STEP of the way if this theory happens to be true. I will not let him do a single thing to you, and I'll always be here to protect you. We're going to help Billy in every and anyway we can." Will says in full confidence, not even stuttering after he just said that random paragraph on the dot.. I know he really means it.

"Aweeee Byers, this is why you're my everything." I say. I could feel my cheeks getting tomato red. I didn't mean it like that, it's just how it came out. Maybe he doesn't think I'm a weirdo? Eh let's be honest, he knows I'm a weirdo.

I peek my head around the door and see Will's face, cherry red. Even redder than mine, and I'm the one that embarrassed myself. I laugh and point my finger at Will because of how hard he's blushing right now.

Will sees me peeking my head around the corner, rolls his eyes playfully, picks up a pillow from my bed and throws it at me.

"OH BYERS, ITS ON!!" I yell, almost stepping past the door. "Oh shit never-mind, alright ITS ON AFTER IM DONE!!" I laugh as I throw the pillow back on the floor. I signal Will to turn around as I'm about to step in the shower and if he looks... he'll have a very great imagine in his head. If you didn't know, I was being sarcastic.

Will slightly smiles and then turns his head the other direction. I rush to get in the shower and once I do, I pull the curtain closed. As soon as Will hears the curtain ruffle, he turns his head around.

The rest of the time, we just start talking about random things. Literally the randomest things ever. Stuff came up like, what would you do if vampires existed? Who's your celebrity crush? If you could invent anything in the world, what would it be? If you could drop out of school, would you? We literally just spent the solid ten minutes I was in the shower shooting questions at eachother.

"UGHHHHH ITS BEEN TEN MINUTES!!" Will groans as he flops his head back on my bed. "can you PLEASEEE get out now?!" Will begs, extending the "E."

"Why do you want me out so badly?" I say as I wash the last bit of coconut scented conditioner out of my hair