✰i'm at loss for words ✰

*THE NEXT MORNING, 7:24AM*

*JONATHAN'S POV*

I finally get home from sleeping over at Nancy's, but then realize I have hickeys all over my neck. "DAMNIT NOT AGAIN!!" I yell at myself as I enter my room. I look into my mirror and see multiple, VERY red hickeys on my neck. Ok, I know I'm an adult and I should be able to do what I want, but my mom would NOT be happy with me. She would give me her annual speech, that goes a little like this. "As long as you live under my roof, you WILL NOT get a girl pregnant or even do anything like that with a girl." I heard that one usually three times a day.

Honestly sometimes I wish I had a sister, you know.. so I could borrow some makeup. WAIT, I then realized that I have a mom, DUH. And she got home late last night and went to work early today. Me and Will usually don't see her much but it's okay, we know how much pressure it is on her being a single mom and shit.

I sneak out of my room and head over to my mothers room on the right side of the hall. I then start jiggling the door knob. "SHIT!!" I scream to myself. "Why the hell is this locked, she's not even here!!" I say as I keep trying to open the door. Then, it hit me. Will.

I assume that he wouldn't be up this early. If so, he would either be at Dustin's, Lucas's or Mike's.. but I decide to check anyways. I turn down left of the hallway and burst right into Will's room. "WILL WHY IS-" I then see Will.. with a girl sleeping on his bed.. WITH HIM.

My jaw drops and I just stand there, looking at them both. That's the same girl I saw kissing Will the other night!! WAIT, does my little brother FINALLY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!! Im obviously not mad at him, I'm actually quite proud of him.. I'm just a little shocked.

*WILL'S POV*

I wake up to the sunlight shining through my blinds. I then see y/n, sleeping right beside me. Her leg rested on my leg, and she had her arms wrapped around me, with mine wrapped around her. She looked so peaceful sleeping. Her lips where parted, she was slightly snoring and her hair was all in her face. Even when she was sleeping, she managed to look like the cutest person to ever exist. I smile at her and bend down to kiss her forehead, when I notice a shadow on my wall. I then whip my head around quickly to see my older brother, Jonathan, standing in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

"JESUS CHRIST YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!" I say as I cover my heart with my right hand, trying to calm myself down. "Sorry lil bro, but WHAT THE HELL?! You finally got a girl?! Why didn't you tell me!!" Jonathan says as he takes a step closer to me.

"Shhhhh!" I say as I put my finger over my mouth. "Don't wake her!" I exclaim as I give Jonathan a glare. "Oops ok yeah sorry." Jonathan apologizes. "How long where you standing there anyways?!" I question, but then start to notice very red spots on Jonathan's neck. "You went over to Nancy's again, didn't you?!" I say as I cross my arms, just like mom would.

"Okay fine I did, PLEASE dont tell mom!!" Jonathan begs as he puts his hands together like he's about to pray. "On one condition. You don't tell mom about y/n, AND you get out of my room." I say as I stick my bottom lip out. "Ok FINE." Jonathan says as he steps towards the door. "Just don't have TOOOO much fun." He says as he wiggles his eyebrows and closes my door.

I roll my eyes at Jonathan's immatureness and look back at y/n, who's still peacefully sleeping. I smile, move the hair out of her face and kiss her forehead. My god, she's the most cutest thing on this earth.

I lay back down next to y/n and wrap my arms around her. I close my eyes to go back to sleep, until I hear my walki talki staticing, then hear Max's voice coming from it.

"HELLO?!" Max exclaims form the walki talki. "Will Byers this is Max Mayfield, please come in! PLEASE!!" Max begs. She sounded really worried. Honestly, I wouldn't have picked up but since she sounded so desperate, I groaned, struggled to get out of my bed but seconds later succeeded, then grabbed my walki talki.

"WHAT?! IM HERE!!" I groan as I rub my eyes. "Do you know where the hell my stepsister is?!" Max questions. "Uh.. yeah she's at my house." I say with no emotion whatsoever. "WHAT THE FUCK?! I WAS OUT LOOKING FOR HER BASICALLY ALL NIGHT!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" Max yells. I had to put the walki talki away from my ear before she bursted my eardrums.

"BECAUSE I DIDNT THINK ABOUT IT!!" I exclaim. "Look Max, I'm really sorry. But she's here, and she's safe." I say calmly.

"Just let me speak with her please." Max groans. "Uh.. well she's kind of sleeping right now-" I get cut off by Max. "I DONT GIVE A SHIT, WAKE HER UP!!" She yells at me.

I've never seen her sound so angry, so I decided just to do what she said. I put the walki talki down on my desk, walked over to y/n, took one last look at her sleeping peacefully. She literally looked like an on earth angel. I then slightly shaked her. Usually I have to whisper at her, but to my surprise she immediately woke up.

*Y/N'S POV*

"W-Whats going on?" I ask Will because he shook me awake. "Someone's on the talki for you." Will says as he points to the walki talki on his desk. I groan, pull the covers off of me, walk over to Will's desk and grab the walki talki.

"Who is it and what the hell do you want at 7 in the morning?!" I say VERY rudely. I want this son of a bitch to know he/she woke me up, and I damn well AM NOT a morning person.

"GoodMorning to you too." Max, I say in my head. I could hear her eye roll through the phone.

"ughhhh WHAT DO YOU WANT!" My attitude with my stepsister grows.

"WHAT DO I WANT?! Y/n, you left me WORRIED SICK last night!! I had no idea where you went!! With everything that went on in the past..." Max softens up. "Please.. just inform me where you go next time. And yes, I know I'm not your dad but.. I was worried y/n. I cant have anything happen to you." Max states as I hear quiet sobs coming through the walki talki.

I'm at loss for words. My stepsister, actually worried about me? So she actually cared about me? Well, this is new. Then, I hear sobs through the walki talki. I-Is she crying over me? Shit, I really did screw up didn't I?

"I-I'm so sorry Max. I promise this will never happen again, see you soon." I say and hang up the walki talki.

"I'm so sorry y/n, t-this is all my fault." Will explains. I start going around his room and picking up my clothes. "No Will, it's not your fault. It's my fault for not telling my family where I was going." I say. I get together all of my clothes and stand infront of Will.

"I'm sorry this ended so soon." I slightly smile and intertwine my fingers with his, looking up at him.

"Me too love, but I'll see you soon. I get how your family was worried about you." He says as he places a kiss ontop of my forehead.

I smile and look down at my clothes. "Oh shit I'm sorry, do you want your clothes back?" I ask. "No no y/n it's ok!! Get back home to your family, you can keep them." Will gestures.

"Thank you love." I say, kissing his cheek as my goodbye and run out of his room.

Shit, I just cant wait to hear it from Max when I get home.