✰my brothers gone ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

Jonathan, Steve, Robin, Nancy, Lucas, Max and El look over the railing.. seeing that the Mind Flayer is now defeated.

El and Max run down downstairs, trying to get to me.

As for me...

I have no words.

I have no emotion.

I'm frozen.

I cant move.

I cant speak.

My brothers gone..

"EL!!" Mike calls out as he runs to Eleven, wrapping her in his arms. Will runs to me, sitting down next to me and wrapping his arms around me, rocking me back and fourth.

I don't have time for that.

I slap his hands away, I didn't mean for it to come out mean.. but it did.

I rush over to my helpless brother, on the edge of death.

Max then bends down on the other side of Billy, starring at him and loudly sobbing.

"Billy." I clearly state, trying to choke back the tears that are soon going to be rushing down my face like a waterfall. Billy coughs up blood, trying to clear his throat.

"Billy, Billy, get up please Billy Billy get up please, please Billy please!!" I beg, tears running down my face to the thought of loosing my brother.

"I'm sorry." Billy states, then his body stops shaking. His heart stops beating...

He's Gone.

He's dead.

"Billy, Billy please Billy wake up!!" Max pleads, trying to shake Billy awake. "Billy BILLY BILLY PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE!!" I yell between sobs.

"Billy!!" I yell, my jaw dropping and sniffles coming every other second.

"Billy..." I ask, seeing if he will respond.. even though I already know he wont.

Now... I'm sitting beside my dead brother.

"I'm so, so sorry." Will says in sympathy as he wraps his arms around me, pulling me away from Billy. I don't deny it this time, I really, REALLY need a hug.

I bury my head into Will's chest.. and here it comes..

All of my emotions running back to me.

The pain.

The fear.

The guilt.

The horror.

The denial.

The hurt.

The devastation.

My brothers dead.

Tears start spilling out my eyes. At this point, I don't hold back. I sob so loud that the whole mall can hear me.

Lucas rushes to Max, comforting her as she sobs just as loud as me.

We both lost our brother today..

No, not her stepbrother. Her brother.

"It's okay, it's okay it's okay." Will says softly as he tries to comfort me, rocking me back and fourth and rubbing my arm, looking at my dead brother.. starting to sob.

Helicopter noises start to fill the mall as we look up, seeing two helicopters landing right outside.

So NOW they want to show up? Yeah, perfect timing.