✰please confirm your safety ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

Billy's car engine roars loudly, but the car doesn't move. He's threatening us, isn't he?

"Billy." I say clearly, aloud. Everyone looks back at me, then back at the car in fear. Everyone then starts to notice...

It's Billy. It's Billy's car. It's the Mind Flayer.

Suddenly we hear hands banging on the window. We all gasp and hold on to each other, only to see it's Nancy. "BACK IN THE MALL!!" She screams from outside the car.

She then opens the car door, letting all of us run out. Will opens the trunk quickly, hurries out, I hop on his back and we run back inside the mall.

"BE CAREFUL!!" Mike yells to his sister as Nancy nods, signaling him to hurry inside. We all make it in, trembling in fear from what just happened.

El is holding onto Mike and Max as I'm on Will's back. We don't say anything.. we just stand there in silence, trying to think of what our next move should be.

*TIMESKIP, 11:01PM*

"Scoops Troop, do you copy?" Mike asks into the walki talki.

No response.

"Scoops Troop, do you copy?" Mike repeats.

No response.

"Scoops Troop I repeat, do you copy?!" Mike asks again, getting more and more worried by the second.

No response.

Instead the radio just static's.

"We're trapped in the mall and in need of emergency transportation. SCOOPS TROOP, DO YOU COPY?! Billy has found us. He has disabled our car and we are trapped in the mall. I repeat, Billy has disabled our car and we are trapped inside the mall." Mike keeps repeating, still no response.

Me and Will stand infront of Nancy as she pulls out a gun, loading it with bullets.

"Your going to kill him... aren't you?" I ask in fear. "This is just a precaution, okay?" Nancy reassures me, some of my worry going away.

"And not just against Billy. If he knows we're here, so does the Mind Flayer." Will says softly to me. I nod in agreement as he holds me tightly.

"Scoops Troop, we are in need of emergency transportation, do you copy?!" Mike speaks into the radio repeating the same sentence for about a solid ten minutes now.

No response.

Instead the radio just static's, like it's been doing every-time Mike talks into that thing.

"No chance that thing will drive, right?" Nancy jokes, looking at the car I threw into the counters. "You don't need it to drive." Jonathan states. "We just need the ignition cable." He says as his face lightens up because of his idea.

Now, we're all trying to flip over the car to get the ignition cable out of the engine. Actually, let me rephrase that, THEY are trying to flip over the car to get the ignition cable out of the engine. El and I are sitting down, watching all of this happen... resting.

We volunteered to help, but they refused. I don't know why, I mean my powers are back and better than ever, but El.. somethings going on with her and I can tell. Her powers aren't working like they use to. She's struggling to even lift things up with her mind. Somethings up...

"Let me try." El states as she gets up from the chair and limps over to the car. "El-" "I can do it." She cuts Mike off and sighs, stepping forward.