✰hurt like hell ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

I start sobbing and screaming, not knowing what the hell to do or how to get this thing, or WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS out of me. I've come to terms it's some creature or animal, because I CAN LITERALLY FEEL IT MOVE IN MY SKIN.

I wail in pain while everyone just sits there and stares at my leg, hesitating on what to do. "What IS that?!" Erica questions in disgust as she points at my leg. "There's something in there." Will announces. "NO!!" I scream, trying to do everything I can to not feel this pain anymore.

"Jesus Christ!!" Steve calls out. "Keep her taking, keep her awake alright!!" Jonathan demands as he runs over to the counters, looking for something, God knows what.

"Hey, hey, hey. Stay awake, stay awake. Let's get her on this side, on this side." Will suggests.

Robin and Steve help Will pick me up and place me on him, me lying down on his lap. Will wraps his arms around me, rocking me back and fourth. I would lie if I said this didn't make me feel better. At least it helped me stop from screaming in pain.

"You know, it's actually not that bad. The goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg and the bone came out of her knee, like six inches or something, IT WAS INSANE." Robin explains, trying to make me feel better even though ITS NOT HELPING.

"Robin." Steve states. "Yeah?" She asks. "You're not helping." Steve assured. "Oh shit, I'm sorry." Robin apologizes.

We all then hear footsteps running, only to see Jonathan Byers. "Alright, ok y/n, this is going to hurt like hell okay?" Jonathan tells me, woah that makes me feel so much better.

"Okay." I softly say, sobbing loudly. El bends down and holds my hand tightly. "I need you to stay real still." Jonathan demands as he puts on gloves.

"Here, you're gonna want to bite down on this okay?" Jonathan assured as Will takes the wooden spoon and places it into my mouth. I bite down on the spoon hard, not wanting it to fall out of my mouth.

"Jesus Christ." Dustin mumbles as he stands up and watches all of this go down. I whimper in pain as Jonathan pulls out a knife and looks down at my leg.

"Holy shit, holy shit." Dustin repeats, earning a slap in the arm from Steve signaling him to shut the hell up. Jonathan goes to put the knife into my skin, but then just stares at it, debating if he should do it or not.

"Do it." Will demands. "Okay." Jonathan replies softly as he takes the knife and without another thought, cuts it into my skin.

I start screaming in pain as Will tries to comfort me, but it doesn't help that much. He rubs my back and keeps telling me that it's going to be okay, but that doesn't help whatsoever.

El holds onto my hand, squeezing it for comfort. I'm just really confused right now, I wasn't the one attacked but I have some demonic creature in my leg.. and Eleven doesn't? How does this work? Is this like some twin telepathy shit? Yeah, I'd rather almost get eaten by the Mind Flayer.

Jonathan continues to cut into my leg, deepening it by every second. Dark purple blood starts to pour out, making everyone gag in disgust. Jonathan then drops the knife beside him and gasps, trying to figure out what to do next.

I can feel the creature inside my leg go crazy, it's trying to find a way to not get removed, which makes it hurt even more.

I weil in pain, trying everything I can to make it go away.. but I cant. Will tightens his grip around me and holds the spoon on the edge for extra security.

I think I know what's about to happen next.. the only thing he can do. Jonathan takes a deep breath and prepares himself for what he's about to do.