✰chocolate pudding ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

I run up to my room and admire how big it is. Susan asked me what color I wanted my room before I came, so she painted it grey for me. My room was absolutely stunning. The bed was a queen and had a white stripped comforter. On my walls there where a whole bunch of posters she hung up for me, including my favorite bands such as The Beach Boys, Guns N' Roses, AC/DC and The Rolling Stones. I love all types of music, but those bands are my favorite.

I smile to myself as I flop down on my comfortable bed. The moving van wasn't going to be here until tomorrow morning, so i decided i was just going to sleep in my clothes I have on.

After a solid hour of just staring at the ceiling, thinking, I check my watch for the clock to read 9.58pm. I got hungry, since I haven't eaten for about five hours. So, I got myself up, walked down the stairs and quietly opened the refrigerator, seeing everyone was asleep.. so I thought.

I get done pouring my chocolate milk into a tall, white wine glass and take two chocolate puddings out of the fridge. Hey, what can I say? I love chocolate.

I grab all of my food and start heading for the stairs, when I see a shadow run from hallway to hallway. I stop dead in my tracks, terrified of what that figure was. I take a step back, look down the almost pitched black hallway to see a red headed girl, wearing a stripped shirt and black ripped jean shorts.

I scream and drop both of my chocolate puddings, not knowing who she was at first. "JESUS CHRIST MAX!!!" I whisper scream as you pick up the puddings I dropped. "Where the hell are you going at 10pm?!"

Max rolls her eyes and looks down at her fingernails, examining the beautiful dark red color of nail polish. "Out with my friends, do you have a problem with it?" "I never said I had a problem with it.. I simply just asked where the hell you where going." I say as I turn away and start heading up the stairs. I felt Max's eyes burn in the back of my neck, but as soon as I shut my bedroom door I hear the front door shut.

As I open my chocolate pudding I think to myself, "why is she such an asshole?! What the hell did I ever do to her? Why does she treat me like this?" I keep questioning myself over and over again. "Do I need to change? Maybe I'm to girly for her. Maybe she can't handle my bright pink sweater and neon green shoes." I think as I stick the metal spoon into my chocolate pudding. "But why does she dress like that anyways? If she has anything to say about my style, I sure have something to say about hers." I think as I stick the spoon full of chocolate into my mouth, enjoying every bite.

About a solid 7 minutes later I get done eating my pudding and drinking my chocolate milk.

I lay my head down on my white stripped pillow and as soon as my head hits it, I fall right asleep.