✰end all of this ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

We hear shrieking and barking from above us, but not even a second later, another arm of the Mind Flayer comes in from a shattered window.

Instead of trailing around, it gets right to the point. The monster grabs El's leg, dragging her up to the window. Eleven screams, not knowing what to do.

Mike sees El in trouble, so he runs to her and grabs her arms, trying to pull her back down. "EL!!" Mike yells as El continues to scream.

We all see Eleven in trouble and Mike needing help, so we run to them and help Mike pull El back down. We all grab a part of her arm and use all of our force to pull her down.

I let go. "Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Mike yells at me, still trying to get his girlfriend out of the arms of the most powerful creature on this earth.

I don't even answer Mike, I put my hand out and start to use my telekinesis to pull El down myself. "Y/N STOP YOUR GOING TO GET HURT!!" Will yells at me, grunting.

"I'm okay, I promise!!" I softly say, I don't think he heard me from all of the noise filling the room.

I've been doing this for a solid two minutes now, and no progress has been made. Me and this thing have been battling for El. Will, Max, Lucas and Mike are still helping pull her down, and honestly that's helping me big time.

Nancy grabs a box of bullets and starts filling up her gun. She then points it to the mind flayer. "SHOOT IT NANCY!!" Max yells at her.

Nancy nods and starts shooting the creature in the face, causing it to shriek in pain. El keeps screaming, keeping grip onto Mike's arms. Lucas then let's go of Eleven's arms and runs to the axe laying on the ground.

He then uses the box next to him, steps on it and starts axing into the mind flayers arm, this time harder than Jonathan. Lucas grunts and yells, trying to cut the creatures arm off.

The Mind Flayer shrieks in pain from the axe, my powers, and Nancy's shot gun. But somehow... the monsters getting stronger.

"PULL!!!" Max yells at Will and Mike. Jonathan sees the three struggling, so he runs to them and helps pull Eleven down as well.

After what feels like forever, we finally cut the mind flayers arm off of El. Max, Will, Mike, Jonathan and El all go tumbling backwards, falling onto the floor.

Mike catches El and sees if she's okay. Without a second thought, Will comes running to me to see if I'm fine, and honestly I am, I'm just a little drained.

"EL?! EL ARE YOU OKAY?!" Mike shouts, receiving a slight nod from her. The creature roars and shrieks in pain, seeing it lost about four arms.

Eleven continues to scream, so now we know somethings wrong with her. Mike then gets up from the floor and sees the hand still attached to her leg. He then grabs the hand and wiggles it off of El.

Even though Mike pulled the hand off of El, she's still screaming in pain. The hand crawls away from us, most likely going back to the Mind Flayer to reattach itself.

"Y/n, y/n are you sure your okay?!" Will asks me for the fourth time in a minute. "I'm sure! I'm okay love." I softly say, slightly smiling.

Will grabs my head and pulls me into his chest, trying to protect me from anything that happens next. I love him, so much.. but I need to fight. I'm not letting anything else happen to him, El or anyone in this cabin.

The creature made a hole in the ceiling. Now, it's face is in it. The monster looks at us, trying to figure out what it's next move is.

At this point, El's done for. Somethings wrong with her leg and she just looks so drained.

It's up to me to kill this creature.

I wiggle out of Will's tight grip around my body and quickly stand up, face to face with the Mind Flayer.

"Y/N, STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Will yells at me, but I don't turn back. I don't break eye contact with the monster. I walk towards it, making sure it knows he's up against me now.

The creature roars, opening its mouth and sending about twenty of its arms down my way. I don't give it a second thought, I put my hands out and use my telekinesis to shove its hands right back in its mouth.

The monster struggles to move because of all the power I'm forcing upon it.

I decide I need to end all of this, and I need to end it now.

I start screaming, using my powers more than I ever have. My nose starts bleeding and I put both of my hands out.

I then tare the monster in half. It takes all of my energy and power, but I finally do it. I finally defeated the Mind Flayer. Maybe I didn't kill it, but defeating it was enough for my ego right now.

I fall backwards, and thinking I'm heading for the floor, Will runs behind me and catches me. "GO GO GO!!" Nancy screams, grabbing her shotgun and rushing out the front door to start up the car.

"COME ON COME ON!!" Jonathan yells at us, waiting at the front door signaling us to hurry. Max and Lucas run out first, then El and Mike after he helped her off the ground. And lastly, me and Will.

Will carry's me outside, bridal style because I don't even have enough energy to walk. I've been drained, know I now how El feels all the time.

We all run to the car, screaming at each other to hurry up as we hear the Mind Flayer roar and struggle to get off the ground.

"GET IN GET IN HURRY!!" Lucas screams to all of us as he holds the car door open. We all pile in, Max, El, Lucas and Mike in the middle row and me and Will in the backseat.

I wail in pain as Will holds me in his lap. "DRIVE DRIVE!!" Mike yells at his sister. Nancy starts the engine and drives away just before the Mind Flayer retains conciseness and starts getting off the ground.

*WILL'S POV*

Nancy's driving away from the Mind Flayer while I look out the back to make sure it's not following us.

Currently, I'm holding y/n in my arms. She's not doing too well, she looks like she just got beaten up.

She starts to close her eyes, and I let her. She needs to gain energy back if that things coming after us again, AND IT WILL. I've learned that the Mind Flayer never really goes away, it's just the matter of time when he gets to you again.

Seeing y/n almost lose her life... it's something I can't see again. I couldn't help her, I couldn't save her, I couldn't do anything. She's pretty much fine now, but she could've died.. and that's something that will NEVER happen, I'll never let that happen to her.

Everyone's silent for the whole car ride, we don't really know what to say. We all almost died back there if it wasn't for Y/n and Eleven.

It didn't take long for y/n to fall asleep, four minutes to be exact. Dry blood hangs from her nose as I take a napkin I found in my pocket and wipe it with.

I take off my rain jacket and put it over y/n to somewhat give her warmth. I wrap my arms around her and make sure she feels safe. I won't let anything happen to her.

Ever again.