✰something bad is about to happen ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

The lights start flickering on and off. We all look at eachother in complete confusion. Eleven puts her hands out infront of us, making sure we're in back of her.

We all then start hearing groans to then realize it's Billy. Somethings happening to him. It's like he's.. transforming. We listen only to hear the screams get louder.. and louder.

I start to turn around, examining the room trying to figure out what's causing the lights to flicker. "Something bad is about to happen..." Lucas says a little over a whisper. Everyone looks at him, then we look at eachother. We know he's right..

Something bad is about to happen

Seconds later, we see Billy through the smashed window. He's now standing up- wait no he's LEVIGATING?! Oh shit.. this isn't good. He has black veins all over his body and face, and his eyes... his eyes are filled with pure evil.

Those are the same black veins I saw that morning I first noticed something was off with him. That time he seemed calm and ok,
but this time... he's neither of those things.

Then, Billy starts running towards the door. He starts running his body into it, trying to knock down the door. The chains start shaking and every-time his body bangs into it, the chains get looser and looser.

"H-He cant get out... can he?" Max trembles as she backs up. "No way. NO. WAY." Lucas repeats himself, watching Billy's every move.

Will takes me into his arms and starts backing up. He puts his hands around my body, not daring to take them off anytime soon.

"Are you okay?" Will leans down and quietly whispers in my ear. I take a deep breath and nod. Obviously I'm not okay Will. My brother is being possessed by some damn mind flayer and we're about to all DIE. I didn't say that though.. that would've been rude. He was just checking up on me.

Billy keeps banging on the door and running into it, trying to knock it down. The chains keep on loosening. Lucas said there was no possible way he could get out, but I'm thinking otherwise.

Then, Billy starts screaming. But this wasn't any scream.. it was a very, VERY loud and terrifying scream. This is how I knew something was about to happen..

And I was right...

Billy throws his body onto the door once again, but this time.. the chains break off the door and the door falls onto the ground. We all jump back from the loud sound and look down at the door, horrified. We look back up to see Billy, who was standing there with a smirk on his face.

Will's grip around my body gets tighter. He yanks me back as Billy starts walking towards us. Eleven makes sure we're all in back of her. El's eyes met with Billy's.

Billy stands there for a good thirty seconds, just looking to Eleven's eyes. He was planning on what he was about to do next...

Then, we all look to the right to see a muscle weight floating in the air. We all look at El to see her using her powers. She then smirks at Billy and throws the muscle gain at him. He goes flying into the wall, the muscle gain ripping into his neck.

"BILLY!!" I scream out as I try to get out of Will's grip, but it's no use. Will's grip gets tighter and he pulls me onto his body. I cant watch this anymore.. I cant watch my brother get hurt, so I dig my head into Will's chest as he starts playing with my hair to try to calm me down.

I start silently sobbing into Will's chest, not wanting him to know I'm crying. Seconds later, I hear Billy screaming. I dig my head out of Will's chest to see Billy got free from the muscle gain. He then throws it at Eleven, almost hitting her. She falls to the ground in defense.