✰i'm ready to tell you ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

Me and Will start giggling and running down the hill... well Will running, me attempting to run while I got dragged along, basically running with one foot.

"SHIT my foots hurting." I say as I stop running and lift my huge, black boot up to examine it. "Oh shit I'm so sorry y/n, I kinda forgot." Will awkwardly laughs. "But don't worry, I got you." Will smiles as he wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up, carrying me bridal style once again.

I laugh, wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head down on his chest. "You're tired aren't you?" Will asks as he looks down at me. I just nod, not even being able to answer. "Well, how about you just sleepover at my house? My mom and Jonathan are working tonight so it's not like they'll notice, or mind." Will says as he smiles at his idea. I take my head off his chest and can't help but to smile. I nod and snuggle into his chest once again, but this time falling asleep.

*WILL'S POV*

Did I really just ask her to sleepover?! IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF. With any other girl, I would've never had that much confidence, but with y/n.. I can be myself around her. I don't have to worry about what she'll think about me if I mess up or say something stupid. And I love that about her, she can be herself around me too. I love her, so damn much. I don't know what I would do if something happened to her.

We reach the bottom of the hill FINALLY after a good fifteen minutes. I look down at y/n to see her sleeping with her head buried into my chest. She's so DAMN CUTE. I smile at her, not wanting to wake her but I have too. So, I whisper in her ear, telling her it's time to wake up. I figured out that's the only thing that actually wakes her up.

*Y/N'S POV*

I wake up to shivers going down my spine, Will. I think to myself. I slowly open my eyes, unwrap my arms around Will's neck and rub them.

"GoodMorning sleeping beauty." Will laughs and slowly puts me down so I can balance on my foot. "I fell asleep.. didn't I?" I giggle a little and start walking to my bike. "You sure did. Did anyone ever tell you you're cute when you sleep?" Will questions me as he pulls his bike off the ground. "Nobody has actually, but thank you for the compliment." I laugh and get on my bike, waiting on Will.

We both start riding back to his house, riding side by side, cracking jokes basically every minute. Despite all of the trauma this kid had, he's so free spirited and funny. I wonder how he does it. Is the trauma all behind him.. or is he just really good at hiding it? That's something I need to figure out later on, but right now, I'm going to enjoy my time with Will.

A solid ten minutes later, we get to Will's house and park our bikes on the side of his house. He then takes a key out of his pocket and unlocks his door, locking it back as soon as we step inside. Will then leads me down a hallway and then into his room. "So, since you don't have any pajamas, I was thinking you could just borrow some of mine.. if that's ok with you?" Will asks as he starts digging in his dresser.

"Of course that's fine with me!!" I say with a huge smile on my face I'm pretty sure mars could see. I flop on Will's bed and wait for him to pick me out some clothes. Will then hands me an oversized dark green t shirt and what looked like black soccer shorts. "Thanks Will!!" I say as I gratefully take the clothes and head to the bathroom to change.

I get to the bathroom and lock the door. I then start taking my pants off when I see pills in an orange bottle on the counter. I know this isn't my house and I shouldn't be in the Byers business, but this caught me off guard. Plus, this is Will's bathroom.. so it had to be Will's.

I then grabbed the pill bottle and examined it. It had about twelve pills left and I read the description. The description read, "for patient Will Byers. Please one tablet everyday." What the hell was this for?! I thought to myself. I then turned the bottle over, to see a label that read, "Antidepressants." I knew what this meant.. I couldn't help but to cover my mouth as a tear slipped out of my eye and started rolling down my cheek.

Will has trauma!? I thought to myself while quickly putting on my oversized t shirt. I mean obviously I knew that, I mean who wouldn't be traumatized by almost dying, but the thing is.. I didn't know it was this bad. He has to take damn MEDICATION for it. I quickly get done changing, grab the pill bottle and match myself out of the bathroom and into Will's room.

I then see Will sitting at his desk, messing with his walki talki, tuning it in and out. I fake cough to get his attention, and it worked. Will turns around and sees me standing there. "Y/n-" he says but then sees the pill bottle im holding in my hands.

"Does this look familiar to you, Will?" I question, crossing my arms and tapping my foot against the floor like my mom use to do to me whenever I was in trouble. "Uh..uhm..." is all Will says. He just pauses and worry starts to take control of him.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes for a moment, reopening them in seconds. "Will, I'm not mad at you!! I just want to know why.. why you didn't tell me." I say as I sit on the edge of Will's bed, still facing him. "I...I-I'm sorry." Will says as he looks down at the ground, avoiding eye contact.

"Will, it's okay love!!" I say, the love accidentally slipping out but I didn't even care. "Why didn't you tell me.." I question, still looking at Will. Will then gets out of his wooden desk chair and plops himself next to me on his bed.

"I-I didn't tell you because.." Will takes a deep breath and sighs. "I didn't tell you because I-I thought you would think of me as a freak." Will finally spits out and looks back at the ground. I look at Will with shock, put my finger below his chin and lift his head up to where he's looking me right in the eyes.

"Will!! How could you ever think that?! I would NEVER. I cant even begin to imagine what you've been through. I would NEVER judge you for that, you know that.. right?" I say as I put my other hand ontop of his.

Will looks me in the eyes and nods. "I do now.. I'm sorry that I didn't trust you y/n.. it's just.. my friends, when I came back they just treated my like a baby. Like I couldn't handle anything anymore. Even my family did. They would keep things from me and not include me in stuff. It really hurt me, but I've come to accept it now." Will sighs as he looks anywhere but into my eyes. "I'll always be the loner, freak zombie boy." Will says fighting tears.

"No. No you won't Will." I say as I wrap my arms around him and Will digs his head into my shoulder. "Will, your none of those things. A loner?! You have all of these friends that have always been here for you!! And, now you also have me!!" I say with somewhat of excitement. "You will never be alone again Will. And I will NEVER let that.. thing get ahold of you again. I promise." I say as I feel Will nod his head.

After a three straight minutes of hugging, Will finally pulls away. I take both of my thumbs and wipe the tears falling from his eyes. "It'll be okay love, I'm always here for you. Always and forever." I slightly smile as he returns it.

Will sighs and looks into my eyes..

"ok.. I think I'm ready to tell you."