✰my ship has sailed ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

I sit on the couch watching "Full House" as I hear footsteps running down the stairs. I turn around to see Max, dressed in a short sleeved pink and orange tie dyed shirt and black jeans, with red converse. She runs up to me and sits on the couch next to me. "Hey y/n!! Watcha watchinggg?" She asks as she extends out the "G." "Full House." I respond as I point to Michelle and DJ on the screen. "Oh my GOSH I love this episode with all of my heart!! The first episode of the first season!" She says as she keeps watching the show. I nod my head and keep watching as well, occasionally starring at the black boot around my foot. Oh yea, i forgot to mention.. I fractured my leg!! Yayyyyy! Susan took me to the doctors earlier today. That was fun, now time to look forward to the monthly appointments!!

"Oh yeah, okay so back to my point." Max says as she gives her attention to me and turns her body towards me. "So my bestfriend Dustin gets back from summer camp today, want to maybe.. come meet him?" She questions as she slightly smiles. "Wait.. really? Like, meet one of your friends? You WANT me too?" I ask, surprisingly. I mean Max, actually wanting me to be around her friends... shocking, I know.

"Yeah, of course!! I realized that you weren't as bad as I thought, and I know how I felt when I first met these boys.. I was exculded from everything. I just.. I just don't want you to feel the same way I did." She slightly smiles as she places her hand ontop of mine. "Wow, uhm okay sure!!" I smile back at her. "It's not like I have any plans whatsoever!!" I laugh and start wiggling my foot to get feel back into it, since i've been sitting on the couch for two straight hours.

"Also, I'm pretty sure Will would absolutely LOVE to see you." She smiles and wiggles her eyebrows. "Oh hush, we only kissed once-" i say as i widen my eyes, realizing what i just told my sister. "WHAT?!" She jumps off the couch with her jaw dropped. "YOU BOTH KISSED?! WHAT THIS IS AMAZING!! MY SHIP HAS SAILED I REPEAT MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!" She yells as she jumps up and down.

I laugh at my sister's ridiculousness and finally balance myself to stand up. "Yeah yeah, get it all out now." I giggle and start walking towards the door. It wasn't easy to walk in this boot, but my doctor said I would get use to it. I just need to take it easy the first two weeks.

"Ok, so obviously since you can't ride your bike.. I thought you could just ride my skateboard with me!! I would do all of the work, all you would do is just hang on!!" She smiles at her idea and stands up on her skateboard, pushing it out of the garage. "What do you think?!" She looks at me, waiting for a response. "Okay yeah sure!!" I smile as I start slowly walking towards her skateboard. "Just don't kill me." I laugh and get on, holding onto her waist. "Oh trust me, I've been doing this since I was 6." She happily explains and starts pushing off, causing me to hang on tighter.

We start riding down the street, with Max in the front of the skateboard, going down hills and curves. She seems very confident in her driving, but me on the other hand.. I'm terrified for my life. I hang on onto my stepsisters waist and dig my head into her shoulder, not being able to move no matter how much I try. If I where to fall off, I'm pretty sure I would die, or fracture my other foot.. no big deal.

After a solid 7 minute ride, we finally arrive to a house which I'm sure is Dustin's. It's honestly a super cute house. The house has a slanted roof and a garage. It has a front porch with some couches on it. His home looks super... homey.

Max pulls into the driveway, signals me to get off, and I GLADY do. She does some weird flip thing with her skateboard and leans it against Dustin's house. She nods at me as I follow her into Dustin's house. Max opens the door and I immediately see Mike and Lucas hanging up streamers around the living room.

"Whats going on here?" I whisper to Max. "We're surprising Dustin when he comes home!!" She exclaims. "Our plan is to ignore him when he tries to ring us, and then surprise him!!" Mike explains as he walks towards me and gives me a hug. I wrap my arms around him then seconds later pull away. "Oh that's cool!! But, won't he see the decorations in here?" I question as I look around, seeing streamers hanging down from the ceiling.

"His bedroom doesn't even go near the living room. Our prediction is he will be so upset that he will just go to his room and pout." Lucas explains as he keeps hanging the streamers. "Oh, alright awesome. If you guys need any help, I'm here." I assure them as i plop myself onto the couch. "WOAH, what happened to your foot?!" Mike finally says as he runs to me and examines the boot on my foot. Finally these idiots noticed, took them long enough.

"I fell from standing on my bike." I say, I kinda sounded like really dumb. "Why where you standing on your bike in the first place?" Mike asks as he squints his eyes at me. "Because I-" I get cut off by my stepsister. "Because she was being a nosy bitch and spying on me and El." She interrupts as she sticks her tongue out at me and continues helping Lucas with the decorations.

I flip her off and look back at Mike. "Yeah.. basically." I awkwardly laugh. "So, where's El and Will?!" I say, changing the conversation. "Oh, El and Will are in Dustin's bedroom blowing up balloons if you want to see them." Mike offers as he gets off the couch and goes back to helping Lucas and Max with the steamers. Well, obviously I have to do something or ill look like a lazy and helpless bitch.

I get off the couch and slowly walk down the hallway, looking for Dustins room. About two bedrooms later, I find a room and see figures moving. I then look closer and see Will's bowlcut and El's short hair that hangs just at her shoulders. I take a deep breath, walk into the bedroom and stand beside where Will is bent down pumping up balloons.

"Anyway I can help?" I say as i startle both of them, not knowing I was here. "Y/N!" Will shouts as he immediately stands up and wraps his arms around me. "HEY!!" He screams in my ear. I wrap my arms around him and laugh "heyyy!" I say as I pull away. Will smiles at me then looks down at my foot. "OH MY GOSH! WHAT HAPPENED?!" He says in terror as he looks at my foot. "Oh, just fell from my bike.. that's all." I say and bent down. "Are you okay?! What did you do to it?! How did you fall off your bike!?" He asks me all these questions in one breath. "Yes I'm ok, I fractured it, and because I was standing on my bike." I assure him while picking up a white balloon. "Standing on your bike?" Will questions. "How the hell-" I cut him off. "ANYWHO, how many balloons are we blowing up here?" I say, changing the subject.

"We need about 50." El states as she starts blowing up a yellow balloon. "Yeah.. and we only have 20." Will awkwardly laughs and grabs a green balloon. "Oh, don't worry I got you guys. I'm an expert." I giggle at myself as I pick up a pink balloon and start blowing it up.

A solid 15 minutes later, Will, El and I get done blowing up the 50 balloons. We where pretty impressed with ourselves, now it's time to hang them up.

We went to the living room, with serval balloons covering our arms and started hanging them up on the wall. Max and Lucas worked on a sign that said "Welcome home Dustin!!" And Mike sat on the couch eating leftover lasagna. Well, what can you expect? It's Mike.

"Okay annnddd DONE!!" Max exclaims as she stands up from the drawing her and Lucas just finished. "Ok, Dustin should be here any minute according to Mrs. Henderson!! Let's get in position!!" Will states as he ran to the corner of the house, with me, Lucas, Max, El and Mike following.

This is going to be a pretty damn good party.