✰annoying STEPsister ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

As I hear footsteps approaching the window, I try to get myself up to run, but I can't. I fell right on my foot, basically crushing the bone. I just held my foot in pain and accepted whatever Max was going to do to me.

Seconds later, El and Max look out the window and sees my bike laying on the ground and me wincing in pain while holding my foot.

"OF FUCKING COURSE!! DO YOU NOT HAVE A LIFE OR SOMETHING?!" Max yells as she crosses her arms, giving me her famous death glare. I don't even dare to insult her back. First off because it was my wrong doing this time, and all that can come out are cries of pain.

"S-she's hurt!!" El says as she points down at me. "I don't give two flying fucks." Max says as she flips me off and walks away from the window. El nods at me and walks away as well. Well shit, now I'm all alone with this leg that I'm pretty sure is now broken. I know it was my wrong doing, but they still could've helped me or something.

About exactly a minute later, I see El running from the front. She smiles when she sees me and runs to me. "H-hi" she stutters. "I'm Eleven!" She says her name confidently and puts out her hand, gesturing to help me up. I glady take her hand and try to stand up. "Like the number? Eleven?" I question her odd name. "Yeah, I guess." She slightly smiles and continues to help me up.

I grab onto El as she leads you inside her home. I step inside to see a couch with a tv infront of it, a small dining table, kitchen and a bedroom in the far back. Cute, I thought to myself.

Max rolls her eyes from the fridge and grabs a pack of ice. El places me down on the couch as she helps me level my leg. "OWWWWWW!" I scream in pain. Max walks over to me "well, maybe if you weren't such a nosy bitch this wouldn't have happened." She says in a snarky voice as she puts the ice pack down on my foot.

"I-I'm sorry Max, this was my wrong doing." I sigh as i try to wiggle your foot. "W-wait.. how do you t-two know eachother?" El questions as she keeps looking at me, then Max. "She's my stepsister. ANNOYING, stepsister." Max groans and flops onto the recliner beside the couch.

I sit up, flip her off and lay back down. "You never t-told me you had a s-sister Max!" El says and sits down on the edge of the couch I was laying on. "STEPsister!!" Max yells as she rolls her eyes. "And yeah, I didn't really want anyone to know about her, but here we are." The read head groans.

El nods, looks down at the ground for a good second but then perks her head up, looks at me and widens her eyes. "U-uh.. do I have something on my face?" I ask because I don't know why this bitch is starring at me like I'm insane or something.. okay maybe I am.

"How much did you hear?" El questions, without even stuttering. Wow, I'm so proud. "Hear.. what exactly?" Then I remember everything about these demadogs and demagorgans. I kinda forgot due to the fact that my foot is probably broken. "demagorgans... and demadogs..." I say as I start leaning backwards onto the couch, trying to keep my distance away from her.

Max shots her head up from the recliner and just stares at me, with her eyes just as wide as El's. "Oh my fucking gosh..." Max says, terrified. "SHIT SHIT SHIT." Max yells as she stands up from the recliner and starts pacing back and fourth across the living room.

"W-whats going on?!" I say, frightened and confused. "Y-you weren't suppose to hear that..." El says, avoiding to make eye contact with me. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" I finally get the courage to scream. They both stop and just stare at me, not knowing what to say.

"Okay, look y/n." She walks over to me and bends down. "Uhm... it's just.. it's a board game!!" Max quickly thinks. "Yeah!! The boys just didn't want us to tell you about it because u-uh.. they said it was top secret!!" She explains.

"Oh.. really? That's it?" I question as I lay back down on the couch, not really worried anymore. Max nudges El's arm to say something. "Y-yeah!! Top super secret stuff!" El says with assurance.

"Uh.. woah okay. Well, I think I'm good." I say as I stand up, trying not to show them I'm still in pain from the fall. "Y/n your going to get yourself hurt!!" Max says in concern and starts helping me up from the couch. My sister actually caring about me? Woah, never seen that in a while. I think to myself. "N-no I'm fine!! I'm going to W-Will's!!" I say with assurance and start limping over to the door. I needed to convince them I'm not hurt, but it was kinda hard because I am SO MUCH DAMN PAIN.

"Okay, just be home before 5 Neil told me!!" She screams to me as I limp towards the door. "Okay gotcha, I'm so sorry for interrupting you guys!!" I say with actual sorriness and open the door, limping myself out of the brown, small cabin.

A solid 3 minutes later, I finally limp myself over to my bike and start trying to pedal, barley getting anywhere. "SHITTTT!" I scream to myself as I try to pedal with my one foot. I then spot Max's skateboard leaned against the cabin. It'll be easier to ride a skateboard, because necessarily you only need one leg!! I think to myself and limp over to Max's skateboard.

Next thing I know, I'm riding Max's skateboard down the street. This is actually easier than I thought, I thought to myself. Im going to Will's house because I know that what they just told me is bullshit, Im not dumb. I knew exactly where Will's house was because Max pointed out to me on the ride to the mall yesterday. It was a small but cozy looking green house.

A solid 6 minutes later, I arrive at Will's house, praying he's home. I lean Max's skateboard against the green house and limp up to the door. I think to myself before I knock, he's going to think I'm crazy. He probably doesn't even like me. He views me as his friends stepsister, he was just nice to me.

I then snapped out of my thoughts and got the courage to knock on the door. Seconds later, I see a tall, skinny brown haired boy standing in the doorway. He looks at me and his eyes light up. "Y/N!!" He says as he pulls me into a hug. As much as I needed that damn hug right now, I refused and pulled away.

"W-Whats wrong?" Will questions me as the light in his eyes fade away.

"I need answers, and I need them now."