✰bitchin ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

I screech in pain as Will and Max help me out of the car. "Hey hey it's okay, we're right here." Will says to me as he wraps his arm around my right shoulder, Max wrapping hers around my left one.

All three of us start walking towards "Bradley's big buy," the supermarket. Lucas walks up to the doors and tries to open it. "Shit, it's locked!!" He says defeated as he throws his hands in the air.

"I got it." El clearly states as she lets go of Mike's arm she was leaning on and stands in the middle of the doors. She then uses her powers to pick up a huge rock and throw it into the doors, making glass shatter everywhere.

"Well.. that's one way to do it." Lucas shrugs as he walks into the supermarket unbothered. We all follow his lead as I hang on to Will and Max.

Nancy walks infront of us, going down the isle grabbing rubbing alcohol and cleaning pads. "Okay, get her down." Nancy says as Mike carefully places El on the floor, but quickly crawls under so she's not directly on the floor.

"Y/n, do you have any injuries?" Jonathan asks, looking me up and down seeing if I'm hurt. "No, I think I'm good.. just tired." I say with a slight smile. Jonathan nods at me and gets down on the floor, helping to clean El's wounds.

"Okay, let me see." Nancy says as she pulls El's pant leg up to see the wound. We all take a quick glance at it too see dark red and purple blood dripping out and a huge black looking hole in her leg.

"Oh shit." Max mumbles as she looks down at her wound. El groans in pain as she looks down at her leg.

"What- woah hey what are you doing?" Max asks Nancy cautiously, now bending down next to El. "Uhm, I'm cleaning the wound." Nancy tells Max as she tries to put the cleaning pad full with alcohol on El's leg before Max stops her.

"No, first we need to stop the bleeding, then clean, then disinfect, then bandage." Max explains as she takes away the cleaning pad from Nancy.

Everyone just stares at Max, wondering how she knows all of this information. "I skateboard, trust me." Max clears the air.

"Mike, hold this." She says as she gives the cleaning pad to Mike. She then grabs Mike's hands and put them ontop of El's leg, along with the cleaning pad.

"Keep the pressure on it, nice and firm okay?" Max orders Mike. "We're going to need water and soap." She tells Jonathan and Nancy.

"Alright, okay." Jonathan says as they both get up and rush to find the soap isle. Lucas then takes his backpack off his back and empty's it on the floor.

"Does any of this help?" He asks Max with a slight smile on his face. "No, go get me a washcloth and bowl." Max orders Lucas. "A bowl?" Lucas asks. "LUCAS!!" Max yells, tired of his questioning.

Lucas then nods cautiously and runs away from Max, quickly trying to find the isle before he makes his girlfriend even more stressed.

"I'm going to take y/n to get some water, alright?" Will yells Mike, El and Max. They all nod as I pick up y/n and carry her down the isle.

We then get to the drink isle, and Will carefully sets me down onto the floor. He then runs over to the water and grabs me a bottle, handing it to me and sitting down next to me. I slightly nod at him, meaning thank you.

"So, how are you doing?" Will asks me as he turns to me. I finish galping down my bottle of water and turn to him. "I'm feeling better, not totally energized yet though." I explain, leaning my head on the shelf's behind me.

I then see Will's slight smile change into a frown. "Hey, hey whats wrong love?" I ask Will, clearly seeing somethings up.

"Oh.. it's uh.. it's nothing." Will lies, trying to not focus the attention on him. "Hey, stop it!! You know you can tell me anything, what's on your mind?" I ask curiously, giving all my attention to him.