✰Suzy, do you copy? ✰

*WILL'S POV*

I run out of the hallway to try to find a walki talki. It's been a good twenty minutes since we heard the last roar of the Mind Flayer, so maybe... somehow it just.. gave up?

I make it into The GAP, only to see everything completely destroyed, just like the rest of the mall. Shelf's are broken, glass is shattered, floors are dented...

It's going to take a very, very long time to rebuilt this thing.

I hesitantly walk out of the GAP, only to see that the Mind Flayer somehow disappeared. Where the hell did it go?! I decide to look and see if I can find any of the party, or just anyone..

But it's no use.

I cant get distracted. I look around for a walki talki, I know they had extras. Not even a second later, I spot one on the fountain ledge.

Bingo.

I run up to it, pull out the antenna and talk right into it. "SCOOPS TROOP THIS IS WILL BYERS, I REPEAT WILL BYERS IS ANYONE THERE!?" I yell into the radio.

"WILL?!" Dustin screams into the walki talki. "DUSTIN!!" I respond, so happy that I finally got in touch with someone.

"WHERE ARE YOU BUDDY?!" Dustin asks, not even worrying about the codes anymore. "We're in the mall, do you have any idea where anyone else is? It's only me, Mike, El and Y/n." I state, walking back everyone else.

"I know that Steve and Robin left to help you guys... did they not?" Dustin asks in curiosity and worry. "Well, there's nobody else here so maybe he helped the others, we made a run for it before the Mind Flayer could find us... but it's not here anymore." I explain, walking back into the hallway.

"It's not there anymore? What the hell do you mean-"

*DUSTIN'S POV*

Then, I see it. I see the huge, demonic creature down below the mountains. It's definitely following something...

Steve and Robin.

Along with everyone else.

"Shit, SHIT okay, I'll ring them get back to you guys when they can!" I promise Will. "Alright, this is Will Byers signing off." Will says as he pulls the antenna down.

*Y/N'S POV*

Finally, what seemed like forever Will finally here back. "WILL!" I exclaim as soon as he walks in the door. He smiles and hugs me, sitting down next to me.

"So, what did you see?" Mike asks curiously. "Well, I found out that the Mind Flayer isn't here anymore, also that Steve and Robin came to get us.. but only got them and not.. us." Will explains, frowning.

"Oh okay great so everyone else is okay.. right?" El questions. "Not exactly... the Mind Flayer either somehow just gave up.. or it's following them." Will admits.

"Well what are we doing?! We can't just wait here!!" I express, trying to stand up only for Will to pull me right back down. "NO!!" Will shouts, pulling me back into his arms.

"Your not going. I'm not letting you out of my sight." He confirms. "But-" "I SAID NO." Will cuts me off, tightening his grip of his arms around my body.

Jesus, I really love this boy... but I need to save them, I need to save us, I need to save the world...

"Why don't we just hide out here for the remainder of time. If they contact us saying they need us, then we go." Will declares.

We all nod in agreement.

"Well, I've  been back here before, why don't we go explore since we got nothing better to do? And we can get some food." Mike offers. "Oooh, can we see go to abercrombie?! I heard their having a sale!" El exclaims, starting to show a smile.