✰damn i look good today ✰

*Y/N'S POV*

A solid twelve minutes later, I finally arrive home. I put my bicycle in the garage and start heading to the front door. I put my hand on the knob and then stop to take a deep breath. I already know my stepsister is going to be FURIOUS with me, so I needed time to mentally and physically prepare.

I realized my dad, Billy or Susan's car wasn't in the driveway. My dad and Susan must be at work! And for Billy, he's probably at some random girls house. Some things just never change.

This gives Max a chance to do whatever she wants to me. This gives her a chance to beat the living fuck out of me right now. I've been living here for three days, but I've known Max for two years. I know how she likes to put anger infront of her emotions. She would rather punch a wall then give someone a hug.

But Max would never do that to me, right? She would never put a hand on me. She never has, why would she know? It's not like she still hates me... okay maybe she does, especially after the stunt I just pulled.

I take a deep breath and turn the door knob, entering my house. I then see Max sitting on the couch with her leg bouncing and tears running down her face. She then sees that the door opened and sees me standing infront of it.

"Y/N!!!" My stepister shouts as she jumps off the couch, runs to me and wraps her arms around me, tightly I might add. "H-Hi.." I stutter. "I cant breathe..." I finally spit out. Max was literally suffocating me.

"Oh shit I'm sorry." Max says as she unwraps her arms around me and steps away. "Y/N!! I was worried SICK about you!!" She exclaims.

"I know I know and I'm super sorry. I don't know why I didn't think to tell any of you." I say with sadness, because I truly am sorry.

"With everything that happened to Will.. I-I thought..." Max intertwines her fingers with mine. "Y/n... I cant lose you. When you came, all I wanted was for you to be gone out of my life. Now, I'm not sure I can live without you." Max says as she tries to smile through her tears.

"Oh my god Max." I wrap my arms around her as she wraps hers around me. "I'm so, so sorry. I didn't know you cared this much about me." I say as tears start filling my eyes.

Max nods as she digs her head into my shoulder and all I hear is loud sobs. I rub her back, assuring her I'm always here for her.

*MAX'S POV*

When y/n first moved here, I hated her. I hated the thought of having a sibling. I hated the thought of having a stepsister who could and would take everything from me. My house, my mom, my friends, my personality. Everything. I mean yeah I knew y/n for two years.. but I've never said more than twenty words to her, literally. The only time I'd even make an effort to talk to her is when our parents where watching, all it would be was "hey" or "your so gorgeous, what type of shampoo do you use?"But I never knew how much she would grow on me. Now I love her with all of my heart. I never want anything to ever happen to her, and I'll protect her at all costs. It's like my big stepsister concern kicked in. Even tho I'm only three months older than y/n... its just I never want anything bad to happen to her. I kept all of this from her because I didn't want her involved, or to get hurt. Now that she is involved, anything can happen to her at anytime. That's why I don't want her out of my sight. If anything bad where to ever happen to her.. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I don't know how this happened, but now I love and care about her with everything in me.

*Y/N'S POV*

I finally unwrap my arms around Max and smile. "Okay, now that we're all done with that, TELL ME ABOUT WILL!!" Max exclaims as she grabs both of my hands, leads me to the couch and plops down. "Well, I spent the night with him and honestly it was amazing." I blush as I sit down next to Max.

"YOUR BLUSHING!!" Max says as she points to my rose red cheeks. I feel my cheeks and feel them BURNING. "UGHHH I AM!!" I glush as I flip my whole body down on the couch.

"Sooo, did you both like.. sleep together?" Max says as she wiggles her eyebrows. "We... cuddled." I smirk as I grab a couch pillow as hold it on my chest.

"THATS SO CUTE!! I SHIP IT SO MUCH!!" She yells, stands up and starts doing this very cringy victory dance. "Please, PLEASE STOP THAT!!" I beg as I hide my face into the pillow, not wanting to have anymore second hand embarrassment from my stepsister.

Max finally stops, grabs both of my hands and drags me off the couch. "Where are we going?!" I groan because I just want to stay home and go to sleep.

"We're going to meet up with our friend, El. She's having some boy problems with Mike and she needs our advice." Max gloats and opens the front door.

"Yeah, in this green shirt that looks like I have no pants on?" I laugh and wiggle my hand out of hers. "I'm going to change, I look ridiculous. I'll be back down in ten!!" I yell at Max while I struggle to run up the stairs, considering my foot is still fractured and my boot gets in the way of EVERY SINGLE DAMN STEP.

I rush up to my room, close my door and start ramming my closet. I haven't felt this dirty in years, but turns out I also need to take a shower. I forgot that I basically swam in my own sweat for three straight ours. So, I hurried into my bedroom bathroom and took the quickest shower I've ever taken. About five minutes later I get out, put a towel around my head and start ramming my closet once again.

Three minutes later, I finally found the perfect outfit. I put on this tight red and white stripped shirt, tuck it into my bell bottom jeans and top it all off with a belt and some jewelry. I then match it a blue heel, because I literally hate flats with all of my life..

but what I hate more is this stupid boot

but what I hate more is this stupid boot. It's black, so it matches everything but it still looks HORRIBLE on me. It makes everything about me disappear, and whenever people see me.. they first notice my boot. But hey, I'm not going to be dramatic. It's getting cured, I'll be healed in two months according to the doctor if I take it easy, which is exactly what I'm NOT doing.

I then sit down at my vanity desk. I put on very light makeup today. I put foundation on, conclear, nude lipstick, and mascara. Then, I just keep my hair straightened. I honestly didn't feel like doing anything with it today.

"Y/N COME ON!!! ITS BEEN TWENTY MINUTESSS!" Max screams to me from downstairs. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT IM COMING!" I exclaim. I twirl around once more time in my full length mirror and blow myself a kiss. Damn I look good today.

I then run downstairs, well... attempt to run downstairs. I think we all know why. I meet Max at the front door and we both head outside into the garage. As usual, Max grabs her skateboard and I grab my bike. We both pull them out of the garage. I nod at her to go first and lead the way, so she does.

Well, off to El's house... the girl who I still have MANY questions about and has powers that could be deadly.