✰damnit Will ✰

*THE NEXT DAY IN THE AFTERNOON, 3:42PM*

*Y/N'S POV*

I wake up due to the sound of pounding on my door. I groan, sit up, stretch my arms, rub my eyes and make my way to the door. I open the door to see Billy standing there in annoyance, tapping his foot.

"What the hell do you want at this time in the morning?!" I ask as I yawn.

"Y/n, it's 3 in the afternoon, about to be 4. Get your lazy ass up and come help us unload everything out of the moving truck." Billy says as he pulls a cigarette out of his pocket along with a bright yellow lighter as he starts to light the cigarette.

"Yep, I'll be out. And by the way, NO SMOKING NEAR MY ROOM!" I scream as you slam the door in Billy's face, not even caring what was about to happen next.

Billy opens the door and stands there with a smirk on his face, as he takes the last hit of his cigarette and burns it out. He starts walking towards me and mumbles, "you know what happens when your disrespectful to me y/n."

I've been putting up with Billy's shit for 4 years now. I don't care what he does to me, as long as after he takes his anger issues out on me, he leaves me the hell alone.

I turn around to meet face to face with Billy. I gulp, knowing hes about to do something to me.

Billy smirks, grabs me by the collar of my shirt and presses me against the wall, a poster falling from the loud thump of my body hitting the wall. "YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR DISRESPECTFUL TO ME Y/N!!!" Billy screams into my face. At this point, slobbers all over my face and I'm pretty much disgusted.

Billy sees that I'm unbothered, so he smirks, takes one hand off my collar and starts slapping me across the face. I'm not going to lie, his hits hurt BAD. But I wasn't going to let him see me cry.. let him know he got to me. Not this time, not today.

Billy continue to smacks me as I just take it. There's not much I can do anyways, all I can do is think. He's a pathetic bitch, I hate him wit everything in me. I hope he dies. I hope he gets ran over by a bus or something. I hope he goes with mom soon.

And just as i escape your thoughts, you hear someone scream. To your surprise, it wasn't Billy. So, I tilt your head to see Max standing in your doorway, giving Billy the death glare. "Let her down you sick mother fucker." Max says as she leans her body on the door, waiting for Billy to put me down.

Billy turns his head back to see Max, puts me down, smirks and starts walking towards Max, but to my surprise, Max doesn't even run. She just stands there, still giving Billy the death glare.

See, I would do something but.. Billy was holding me by my shirt and neck  for about a solid 2 minutes, so I was kinda hurting. Oh, and not to mention slapping me too many times to count. I massaged my neck with my fingers and watched what was about to happen next.

Billy finally approached Max and Max still stood there, standing her ground. Didn't move a bit. Does this girl know what our brothers capable of?

Billy smirked, lifted his hand and as he went to grab Max, Max grabbed Billy's hand, threw him over her shoulders and drop kicked him, which resulted Billy on the ground, not being able to get up. "TAKE THAT YOU BITCH!!" Max bends down and screams into Billy's face. "Touch my sis again, and you'll fucking pay. Oh, and don't forget I watch karate kid, I'm not afraid to karate chop your ass." Max threatens as she goes over to the other side of the room, grabs me by my hand and walks me out of my bedroom, leaving Billy laying on the ground helpless.

But You can't help to think... did she really just call me her sis?

Max leads me into her room, locks the door and sits on her bed. Her room was actually super cool. Her room was this grey color, but mine was light, hers was a bit darker. She has a black comforter and 5 skateboards that hung against her wall. She also has an AC/DC poster on her wall. She has dark red curtains and her closet was color coded. I realized she mostly wore red, blue, black, grey or white. Maybe she was a little cooler than I thought.

"I-I'm sorry you had to see that." I stutter as I sit myself next to Max on her bed. "It's just.. my brothers really.. yeah you saw." I say not being able to find the right words to describe your asshole of a brother.

"No y/n, I get it. My dad was abusive, that's why we left him. Even tho I don't give two shits about you, seeing him hurting you like that.. Was something I didn't want to see." She says as she stares at the ground, not daring to make eye contact with me.

"Woah, I'm so sorry Max I didn't know about your father. And thank you again, so much." I say as you keep massaging your cheek, trying to make the stinging go away from where Billy slapped me countless of times.

"Of course y/n. Your my step sister.. and just because I want to look out for you doesnt mean I care about you.. got it?" She says as she looks me in the eyes this time, being serious.

"Got it." I giggle and get off of Max's bed. "Well, I'm going to start helping my dad with the boxes. I'll catch you later I guess." I shrug as you unlock her door and let yourself out.

Max waves at me, smiles and thinks..

wow..maybe she isn't that bad after all. Damnit Will.