Chapter Fifteen P1

A/n: This is Y/n's past completely. Where you see: ******* is where it begins. They will be divided into parts.

Btw i have an AOT x reader one shot book so go request chapters there. No smut btw (I can't write yet)😀

3rd Person POV:

"Take a seat then..." Tsuchigomori tells the h/c teen.

"Well....." She starts.

***********

No One's POV:

Y/n L/n, just your average 14 year old... Or so everyone else thinks. Ever since she was a child she has been able to see spirits.

"Mum! Look at that girl! She's so pretty!" A five year old Y/n points out as she walks with her mother on the silent road at night.

"Girl? Where? I think you're just tired. Let's go home okay?" Her mother says hurriedly.

The h/c girl looks in the direction of the other girl to see her waving. She waves back confused and continues to walk with her mother.

Fast forward a few years.... Now, our dear Y/n is in middle school.... Even now, she can still see things normal people can't.

She sits quietly in class, drawing a boy she saw floating around until a blonde boy knocks on her table to get her attention.

"Hey! You're Y/n L/n right? Nice to meet you. The name's Haruto Nakamura but you can call me by my first name!" He says with a smile holding a camera in his hand.

"Call me Y/n then..." She mutters holding out her hand for him to shake.

"I hope we'll be great friends!" He exclaims happily as Y/n just nods her head with a small smile. 'My first real friend who won't call me crazy' she thinks happily.

.......................

Time skip to time at Kamome

"Wait so you can actually see spirits? Like a sixth sense?" Haru asked me as he chewed his lunch. During our time together, we've actually grown a whole lot closer.

"Yes and please don't talk with your mouth full....."

Today was the day i decided to tell him my little secret. Surprisingly, he hasn't called me crazy.......

"Uuuhhh....anyways, we should probably go back to class, lunch will be over soon." He says.

He doesn't believe me huh? Not surprised though. It was expected. I sigh and make my way to class.

.........................

This class is completely boring. Plus, the teacher is kinda creepy. The one and only Tsuchigomori sensei..... Honestly, he reminds me of a spider.

With my textbook open i sigh tiredly. Unfortunately Haru had a different class so here I am......

Just as I stared out of the class, I see a black haired boy in a hat with a seal on his cheek floating around. I stare at him for a couple of minutes until he smiles creepily at me then he floats away.

He's quite..... Scary.... One thing i despise about having a sixth sense.....

You can see scary things but you can't say anything because no one will believe you and they'll just call you crazy and weird.

A/n:
Sorry this is short. Bye😌👋