Chapter Twenty Three

A/n: Sorry for the long break. School is a menace to society😒

No ones POV:

Little did she know those screams were hers.....

.........

"Y/N!!" Hanako shouted. The body of the h/c female falling, her back towards the ground.

"Oh? N/n chan?" Tsukasa questioned unconcerned as his attention was on the younger Minamoto and his pink haired friend.

"Ha.... This is getting boring I-" the younger of the Yugi twins is cut off by a loud bang.

"What the-" Kou starts. A deformed and weird looking apparition makes its presence known.

"The hell is that?"

"School mystery number 3... Its been a while since this thing was spotted. Now look at it, right in front of me.." Haru muttered.

"Forget that thing! Where is Y/n?!" Hanako shouted as he readied his knife in order to stab the 8th mystery.

"In her darkest nightmare. The world where she belongs"

Hanako just stared at him with a confused look on his face, fists clenched in anger as a smug smirk was written on Haru's face.

Meanwhile

"...ah crap... My head feels someone took a brick and smashed it against me..." Y/n sighed.

She looked around to see herself sitting on a bench, her h/c hair messier than usual, and her black shirt with trousers crumpled.

On the floor was a pencil case with a book beside it.

Looking around confused, she calmly picks them up when her phone rang.

(A/n: normal is y/n, italic is the other person)

"Hello?"

"Oi! Get your ass over here right now! We have class remember?!?"

"If we have class please explain why I'm in normal clothes and not my uniform?"

' how am i supposed to know? Just use those legs of yours to bring yourself to school.

Tsuchigomori will be pissed!"

"Since when did you even have a phone? And since when did you start to care about what teachers think?"

"I don't. Its not mine. I just stole it from someone right now! Also i don't care what he thinks. He's just a bother anyways" A giggle was heard from the other line.

Y/n looked at her phone, it was an older model you'd usually see in the past.

"I think I'll skip. By the way, how come i haven't heard from your brother in a while.

Uhhh.. What was his name again?

Amane?"

"Yay! You actually remembered his name! Now, if you don't get over here I'll come for you and I'll stab you!"

"Oi Tsukasa, do you really think you should be joking about stuff like that?" The girl asked concerned, since she knew how scary the boy coyld be when pissed but, she received no reply as the person on the other line hung up.

"Rude" she muttered.

The young female stood up and stretched her arms, walking towards her house, humming the tune of one of her favorites.

...............

"Anyone have questions? If not, get out of my class." The teacher, Tsuchigomori sighed as his students all roshed out, leaving only 2.

The h/c girl in the back of the class strong at the ceiling with a blank expression and a black haired boy with bandages on his face staring out the window in silence.

The older man sighed for the upteenth time this day and cleared his throat, gaining the attention of Y/n.

"Huh?" She looked around confused.

"Get out." Were the two simple words that brought a scowl to the face of the girl as she packed her things and left.

She grumbled on her way out and rolled her eyes.

In the process, she managed to land her eyes on the boy that looked very similar to her short friend.

She wouldn't exactly use the term friend since he latched onto her like a leach that she couldn't get rid of.

Noticing the bandage on the side of the boy's face, her eyes softened and she walked out.

The girl didn't even realize that the boy stared at her from a distance as well.

The boy asked his teacher an unexpected question, "Sensei, when we die....

Where do we go?"

Tsuchigomori stood there dumbfounded, staring at his student with questioning eyes, as he couldn't seem to get where this question suddenly came from.

"What?"

"Never mind. It doesn't matter anyways,

I'm not going anywhere.... And neither is she".