Chapter One

Yashiro POV:

Its currently 6th period and I'm supposed to paying attention to the teacher but my mind can't help but remember what Aoi told me during lunch.....

Flashback:

I was sitting in class eating because I wanted to be alone for a bit. I looked towards the door and saw Nakamura san dragging L/n san out of the classroom.

I turn my attention back to my food when Aoi pops out of nowhere. "Nene chan, I have a new story for you today. Wanna hear it?" She asks excitedly.

I nod my head in anticipation.

"Ever heard of the 8th mystery of the school? They are 2 actually. Sakura san and Kaito san of the cherry blossom tree. Their rumor is they have the ability to control one's mind. One controls reality and the other controls imagination.

They can grant a person's request. But it isn't as easy at it seems. You will have to guess which one controls which. Pick the wrong one and they kill you. Try to fool them and they kill you.

The only way to summon them is to say, "Kaito san, Sakura san, the petals of the tree are brighter than ever today. Please have a look". Apparently, before you can ask them for what you want, you must answer their question. Sadly nobody knows what question they ask." She ends her story with a frown.

I'll have to ask Hanako kun about the mysterious 8th mysteries. Maybe Hanako kun, Kou and I will be able to summon them today.

End of flashback

I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice Aoi snapping her fingers in front of me repeatedly saying my name.

"Nene chan, are you alright? You haven't been paying attention to the class today. You're lucky it wasn't anything important that sensei was teaching right now" "Yep I'm perfectly fine".

My attention shifts from Aoi to Nakamura san and L/n san again. L/n san is mainly quiet but Nakamura san is super loud.

They're both secretaries of the student council. I'm kinda jealous of L/n san though. Shes really pretty and she gets to spend a lot of time with Minamoto senpai.

(A/n: if I see any comments saying that you're not pretty I will freaking stab you through this phone. You think you're ugly? Like bitch have you seen me?😀)

Aoi looks at me, then looks in the direction my eyes are looking at them smiles. "Ah, Nakamura san and L/n san eh? They're always stuck together. Kinda like glue. They're an interesting duo. Anyways I'll see you tomorrow Nene chan" she says as she walks out.

Well, I better go ask Hanako kun on this so called 8th mystery.

Y/n POV:

I'm currently walking towards the student council room with Haruto. Well more like he's dragging me talking about something random as usual.

My name is Y/n L/n and I'm one half of the 8th mysteries of the school. My best friend Haruto is the other half of the 8th mystery.

Its still a surprise that people can see us even if we're both dead. I control reality And Haruto can control one's imagination.

We finally make it to the student council room only to be told by Akane san that the meeting was canceled.

"Ugh, we walked all the way here for nothing huh Y/n?" Haruto says with a groan with anime tears rolling down his face. "We walked? Dude you were practically running while dragging ME!" I shout at the end.

Teru san and Akane san just looked at us while sweat dropping. Teru san said Haruto and I should call him by his first name because we're friends and we've talked to his little brother before. So just not to get them mixed up.

"Uh, I think you two should calm down" Teru says as he picks up his bag but is completely terrified by the scary aura Haru and I are emitting while glaring at each other.

Time skip to Haru and Y/n at Tsuchigomori's library

Y/n POV:

Haru and I are doing our homework in peace at the 4 O'clock library. Tsuchigomori sensei is the only one who knows that we're actually part of the school mysteries.

We sit in silence the only sound is the sound of our pens moving swiftly on our homework books.

When suddenly, we both start to hear someone call for us.

Both Y/n and Haruto POV:

I can hear it; "Sakura san, Kaito san, the petals of the tree are brighter than ever today. Please have a Look" We look at each other and none of us are moving at will. We are being summoned.

A/n: Was writing this while listening to the Yarichin bitch club opening on repeat😀👌💀