Chapter Seven

Y/n POV:

Before they saved Yashiro

Hanako wants me to stay so he can talk to me? But Why? I've hardly spoken to him before so what's there for us to talk about?

My thoughts are cut short when Hanako looks at me with a smile. His face seems happy but his eyes scream suspicion. He suspects me of what?

" You're probably wondering why i wanted to talk to you right?" He asks me. His tone and face is now serious.

I gulped in nervousness. What he possibly want from me?

He grabs my hand and takes me towards the roof of the building. We stand there in silence for a few minutes until he starts,

"Who killed you?" My head immediately turns towards him. "I don't know" i reply with a shrug.

"Thats one of the things i ask those im to kill before the die...... That's the only way Haru and i will spare them. But they're not able to answer. Our life was cut short at 14......that was 40 years ago anyways" I end with a sad frown.

"Oh by the way, how did you die and how long ago?" I ask him. He looks at me for a few seconds....."50years ago. I killed my brother"

Dude i asked how you died not who you killed. I was about to say that when he quickly says, "Yashiro is in danger. lets go."

Bruh....... I thought we were having a moment here. Whatever......not like i care anyways.

We both rush down with Hanako taking out his knife and my katana appears.

The moment we reach the library, we both rush into action sliding the giant Yashiro? Wtf?!? Haru obviously helps us.

Back to the present

"TSUCHIGOMORI SENSEI?!?!?!?!" Yashiro and Kou scream. Haru just smiles and runs up to hug him only to get kicked in the stomach. He falls on his face and i snicker quietly.

I look towards Sensei and he looks at me with a look of anger on his face...... Oh shit! We messed up his library...... Yep Haru and i are dead.

RIP us i guess.....

At this point Haru has already gotten up and has sprinted out of the library. He looks at me and shouts as he leaves, "See you later! Love you but it's every man for himself!!!".

Oh i am so going to kill him later. Its seems Tsuchigomori sensei has forgotten about the matter and is fighting a......fox?

Hanako walks up to them with a smile and says, "Awww, you two, you're embarrassing me! Now play nice!" He ends his sentence with an evil look on hus face as he holds his knife. The fox and Tsuchigomori sensei silently say a "Yes sir!"

Huh, who knew that number 7 could scare Tsuchigomori Sensei of all people?

Tsuchigomori sensei says that he knows they want his Yorishiro so they should just take it but he adds that Yashiro should go with him.

I thought he'd say me but whatever i guess. Hanako holds Yashiro protectively before pushing her and says, "Well, take care of my assistant then.........Tsuchigomori sensei...."

Kou seems utterly confused. Poor baby.

"So now what?" Kou asks. "I guess we wait then" I reply with a shrug. Hanako still hasn't looked away from where Yashiro left.

I walk up to him and put my hand on his shoulder "She's with Tsuchigomori sensei. She'll be fine" i tell him with a small smile.

"I hope..." I mutter the last part to myself.

A/n: This is shorter cos i wanna continue reading dear door. Oh and  i nearly died when my mum seized my phone💀💀 Thank God my wattpad and manga app has an app lock

Also i drew  itadori.

I tried💀💀💔 im not done with any though