Chapter Seventeen

A/n: school? More like stress house😟💔
Anyways...

Kou POV: (shocking right?)

Mitsuba and i decided to walk back inside but as the door shut, it made a loud bang that scared the both of us.

A figure appeared with a smile on his face.

"Hanako?" I asked.

But taking a closer look, "No, its not him.." I said.

"~Mitsuba kun!" The person said in a sing - song tone.

"Leaving so soon without telling me?" The figure asked. Mitsuba just stares at the new person with fear in his eyes.

But....

It was too late to move.....

No ones POV:

All he realized was that there was a hole where his heart was supposed to be. "..... That's not nice..."

"Wha...." Kou mutters as he watches Mitsuba fall to the floor. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?" Kou yells at the person but a horrifying

Crack

Is heard as his head is banged against the wall.

"Hey Mitsuba, you made a wish to me right? For everyone to remember you? You're satisfied with just one?" The person asks as he grabs Mitsuba by his hair and smiles.

Only one person could manage to take pleasure in hurting other people....

Of course this person would be none other than Tsukasa Yugi himself. Tsukasa begins to talk ad Mitsuba whimpers in fear with tears in his eyes.

Kou drags himself from the floor and puts his hand on Tsukasa's shoulder. "Just who that hell are you?!? And get your filthy hand off.... MY FRIEND MITSUBA!" He shouts.

Tsukasa just stares at him boredly muttering a small "oh?" When he made his black floating orbs smash Kou against the wall again.

A/n: when i started tbhk and i saw Hanako's floating orbs thingies... honestly, they reminded me of sperms lol💀💀💀

"I'm an apparition. I grant whoever summons me a wish and take one thing in return.....

Amane grants wishes for people living in this life, and i grant wishes for those in the next.

He wished, and I answered.... The only time that i granted a wish for a living person was my dear n/n chan. Well... That is if you could call her living...

She was almost at the end of the border between the living and the dead." He smiled.

"So, I'll grant Mitsuba's wish.... My way!" As he talks a radio appears on a table beside him.

"Now Mitsuba.... I'll make your wish come true" he whispers in the ears of the pink haired ghost.

"Sakura! Everything's ready!" He happily says.

"Alright" the person replied.

"Broken neck of the entrance... He's a ghost with a broken neck that haunted the junior high entrance...

He's a very lonely ghost, so he might try to talk to you.

"Hey... Have you forgotten me?"

As the voice talks Mitsuba starts to repeat the same words as he grabs his head in pain... "Hey, have you forgotten me?"

The voice of Sakura then continues,

"If you can't answer by saying his name, then...

He'll break your neck and make you just like him!"

"Oh, how creepy"
"The junior high entrance right?"
"Hey, have you heard? I got it from a friend of a friend"

As the voices continue spreading the rumor about this 'broken neck of the entrance' Mitsuba holds his head in pain and screams loudly in pain as he starts to loose his normal form....

Eyes forming all around him as he transforms, "Minamoto kun..." He whimpers.

"Now, I'm sure no one would forget about you.... Isn't that great?

Mitsuba?" Tsukasa asks as he smiles at the creation of Mitsuba's new disfigured form.

"Humans and apparitions should be however they want. If it would break the world.... Then its better off broken... Don't you think?" Tsukasa taunts Kou with a creepy smile.

Kou just stares at Mitsuba in disbelief and fear.

Tsukasa explains Mitsuba's wish to Kou, his smile never faltering. "Its all thanks to you...

You drew out Mitsuba's real wish for me. He wanted to be with his friends... Forever and ever"

"The hell are you talking about? Cut the crap and turn Mitsuba back to normal!"

Tsukasa then turns around and starts blabbering to Mitsuba. "The price for your wish is reasons" he says while slowly touching Mitsuba's face.

Mitsuba uses a string (rope thingy?) Of some sort to wrap around Kou, squeezing the life out of him.

His eyes widen seeing a knife near his head but the sudden

SLASH

Of a knife grabs everyone's attention.

Standing there being none other than the 7th mystery, Hanako, not in his regular uniform but with his cape. Beside him is the one and only other half of the 8th mystery Y/n L/n

In her f/c kimono but this time, her mask was tilted to the side of her face revealing her pissed expression as she holds her katana in her dominant hand.

The clothes she wears when summoned. This could only mean 2 things:

1. She got Hanako to talk to her again.

And

2. They mean business.

A/n: turns out i don't feel like putting the rest of episode 8 in this chapter.

My lazy ass will do it later😫✨