Chapter Five

Y/n POV:

I decided to tell Yashiro, Kou and the ghost boy about what they saw.....

Speaking of the ghost boy, "Oi you! I don't think Haru and I know your name." I say while pointing at him. Haru nods in agreement.

The ghost doesn't seem to mind me because hes too busy playing stupid cards with Haru. "Oh him, that's Hanako. The 7th of the school wonders" Kou says with a shrug.

"WAIT THAT'S NUMBER 7?!?!" Haru and I scream. "Hiiiiiiiii" Hanako says with a clap.

Why the heck is number 7 so childish?

"So are you going to tell us?" Yashiro asks unsure. I was about to start then I realized.......

"Yashiro, Kou, you two have to go home. Oh and take number 7 with you." I order. "But-" they start but the look I give them tells them to just drop it.

The trio gets up and say bye with Haru walking behind them. I don't know where he's going but I'll just leave him be.

"OH AND BY THE WAY NOT A WORD OF THIS TO ANYONE!!" I shout behind them. I honestly hope they heard me.

The next day

Yashiro POV:

Aoi is happily ranting about ghosts again. I'm supposed to be listening but my mind can't help but remember yesterday. L/n san and Nakamura san are school mysteries? How can everyone see them then?

I started listening to Aoi when I heard squeals from the girls in the class. I look towards the door and I see Minamoto Senpai?

We make eye contact for a single second and my face turns as red as a Tomato. He walks towards the back of the class where L/n is drawing.

All the girls are giving her jealous looks. Next thing you know he whispers something in her ear and she smiles.

NOOO!!!! She can't take Minamoto senpai from me!!

I get up from my seat and walk towards her.

Y/n POV:

I'm just drawing some random things at the back of the class when all of a sudden, Teru walks in.

All the girls squeal with hearts in the eyes while I simply ignore his presence.

He walks towards me and whispers, "Thanks for the help last time" and walks off. I smile because I remember what we did.

Flashback:

I was calmly doing my work in the student council room with Teru when all of a sudden, Haru and Akane san run into the room and crash into the mountain of paperwork near us.

They also accidentally run into Teru spilling his drink on his shirt. Haru and Akane's faces change from one of exhaustion to one of horror.

We all know that he's going to get revenge on them and it wouldn't end well for the two. They apologize multiple times but all Teru does is smile.

Oh shit! They're dead. Well Haru already is but nevermind.

Le timeskip brought to you by my shitty Douma drawing 😪

Teru walked up to me when I had cleaning duties and said, "Hey, Y/n I have a favour to ask and I won't take no for an answer". "What?" I asked.

"Okay, so remember when Akane and Haruto spilled my drink bad ruined all the paperwork we had?" I nod my head.

"Well, we're going to use their fears against them" he ends with a smile. 'You?' I think in my head.

End of flashback

Y/n POV:

All I know is that the plan worked and the two of them obviously shat their pants. Hopefully Teru recorded it.

I resume sketching when Yashiro walks up to me. Her aura literally screams jealousy.

I chuckle internally. "Sakur-" she starts but quickly realizes her mistake. My face quickly turns into a scowl. I thought I told her not to mention it

The look on my face must have scared her because she quickly apologized, told me to go to the girls bathroom after school with Haru and she quickly ran off.

Im sure she wants us to actually get to know number 7.

Haru suddenly walks into the classroom with a fearful look on his face. He just sits down beside me and puts his head on his table.

I can hear him mumbling curses under his breath which is kinda funny. I giggle quietly and all I hear him say is "F*ck you Y/n".

I laugh quietly and say, "Aww I love you too"

He just gives me the middle finger and I roll my eyes. "Oh and by the way Yashiro wants us to meet her in the girl's bathroom after school" I tell him.

"Isn't that number seven's place? Oh and by the way did she slip up today? " He asks seriously.

I nod my head with a frown.