The tbhk opening with u in it

A/n: look at the pic of the sky i took today😫✨

But on a more serious note, this is like a scenario of the tbhk opening with you in it.

Word of advice; you might wanna read this first, play the opening then imagine it all👩🏽

.................

So first we have the first scene being Hanako upside down on the screen...

The camera zooms out then in on the old TV set.

The things that happened appearing one by one like flashbacks......

A view of the girls bathroom with a hand on the door, part of Hanako's face appearance from behind it.

Another view of the cherry tree where two shadows stand on opposite sides, but one of the shadows dissapear.

Hanako being tied by an identical figure, only for the figure's hand to slide..... Down👩🏽

Next scene is Kou facing foward with Mitsuba's camera in his hand and Mitsuba behind him facing the other way.

The same with Teru and Akane except Akane is also facing forward.

Yashiro repeatedly picking up a phone and Hanako bringing the mermaid scale to his mouth.

Images of the 8 mysteries appear, some showing their face and others being only silhouettes.

The 8th mystery showing Sakura san and Kaito san, back to back, both holding their katanas in their dominant hands.

Now we have Natsuhiko, Sakura and Tsukasa in the school's broadcasting room with a shadowed figure standing at the door.

We have scenes of Hanako fighting with the mermaid from episode 1, a hand putting something in another person's own.

Next is a view of the school, from day to night..... Then Tsukasa doing the same thing Hanako did in the beginning except he went upside down.

A/n: the only reason i did this was cos i have not even thought of the plot for the next chapter😗✌🏽💀