Christmas Special💃

Its Christmas so here's a special chapter for you. I'm writing this before my cousin decides to disturb.

This is unrelated to the story.... Completely.

Enjoy!❤
Quite a long chapter XD sorry 💀
..........................

Y/n POV:

I casually sit in a chair in my room in my boundary until Haru decides to rush in shouting "CHRISTMAS IS HERE!"

I flinch because of him practically murdering my already dead ear drums.

"So what? What am i supposed to do for you then?" I ask with a sigh. He holds up a poster which reads,

'Christmas Party for All Students'

"Not a chance. Go find someone else to bother and leave me alone" I say irritation clear in my voice.

"Remember the game of truth or dare we played last time?" He asks me with a sly grin.

Flashback

Narrator POV:

Normally the boundary of the 8th mysteries would just be consisting of only two people; the 8th mysteries themselves.

But today, the one and only trio of Hanako, Kou and Yashiro decided to intrude and stay a bit. Of course Y/n wasnt happy.

They sit in the meadow happily chatting away. Y/n just wishing she was alone right now.

A/n: do y'all remember it in the beginning?

Alone with the 7th mystery. She starts to blush a bit at the thought and quickly shakes her head ridding herself of those thoughts.

"Hey! Wanna play truth or dare?" Haru suddenly asks with a smirk on his face.

Now, 2 things can happen when this boy suggests something.

1. It will go terribly wrong.

Or

2. It will still go terribly wrong.

Moral of the story; NEVER agree to suggestions brought up by the one and only Haruto Nakamura.

They are the definition of CHAOS!

Anyways, the trio agreed leaving only Y/n. She was about to refuse until she saw the weird ass faces they were making in an attempt of making cute faces.

"Fine...... Don't do those faces again.... They're disgusting...." She says with a sigh.

Y/n sighed since she knew shit was about to go down.

.....................

"Okay Y/n truth or dare?" Haru asks with a visible smirk on his face. She felt like playing it dangerous and said,

"Dare..."

"Alright, I dare you to do anything i say for a a whole day. Of course i choose the day" He says his smirk widening.

The trio put their hands together and pray for the h/c girl.

"Whatever." She mutters. 'Aw shit i fucked up.... RIP me i guess' she thinks as she internally cries.

End of flashback

Narrator POV:

'Of all days he picked now? Just when i forgot?' The h/c girl cries internally.

"By the way, Teru said that you'd actually have to come. I mean you are one of the student council secretaries." He tells her with a shrug.

"So, Yashiro said she'd help you look for a dress" he smiles at her.