Chapter Six

Time skip to after school

Y/n POV:

I'm leaning against the door of my class with Haru right beside me waiting for Yashiro.

Speaking of Yashiro, she immediately walks up to us with a smile and says, "Alright, let's make sure you get to know Hanako kun!" "I still don't know what this has to do with me. I'm the weakest half of the 8th mystery" Haru mutters under his breath.

I'm sure he thinks I can't hear him but he finally admitted that I'm stronger than him.

We finally reach the girls bathroom and what we saw was number seven holding a mop. I guess he was waiting for Yashiro.

"Oh, I see you brought Y/n and Haru" he says. Haru's face turns to a frown and says, "I don't think any of is gave you permission to call us by our first names". "Oops" Hanako replies.

He doesn't seem to care. Imma just let it slide. "Oh and by the way Yashiro, just because they're here doesn't mean you can get out of cleaning". He says evilly.

"Um, Hanako kun? What's the 4 0'clock library" Yashiro asks. Just as she asked that question Kou walks in.

"Oh, Y/n senpai and Haru senpai are here" he says with a grin. Why is this boy so adorable?!? I think in my head.

"Nakamura san, L/n san, do you two know anything about the 4 0'clock library? I look at Haru and he looks at me (A/n: and he looks at me..... And I look at him.....and he looks at me....and I look at him.. Okay I'll stop ಥ⌣ಥ)

We both shake out head no even though we know who's boundary it is.

"Alright, let's go there then" Hanako says excitedly.

"But you guys go ahead. I want to talk with Y/n first" he ends. Wait.........he wants to talk to me? Weird.

A/n: i know this isn't what happened but just roll with it🏃🏽‍♀💨

Time skip to the library

Yashiro POV

Kou, Nakamura san and i are standing in front of a shelf in the library when all of a sudden a butterfly lands on one of the books. Nakamura picks up the book while Kou and i stand behind him..

A huge entrance is now made. Nakamura checks the time on his watch and says, "Oi its time......lets go already. Also don't shit your pants like babies". He ends his sentence with a small smirk on his face.

He looks so calm. Almost like he knows what to expect.

I remember the rumor being about 3 types of books; white for when the person is alive, black for when they're dead and red. Apparently we're not supposed to touch the red books.

So since Hanako, Nakamura and L/n are dead I guess their books will be black.

We split up into 2. Kou and i together and Nakamura san being alone.

As Kou looks through a shelf near me i start to search for a white book with my name on it.

Yashiro Nene, Yashiro Nene, Yashiro Nene...... Aha! Found it!

I open the book and look through it. I see all the past events but there's a page splitting the book into two parts.

Maybe that's where my future begins. I carry my book with me and walk towards the black books to see if I'll find Hanako, L/n and Nakamura's names. Speaking of Hanako, i don't even know his name.

I can't find them so i decide to return to scanning through mine. Maybe it won't hurt to take a look through the future part right?

I flip the page carefully and what it says shocks me. It says: 'Yashiro will be asked on a date but gets her heart broken" A/n: idk the exact words but something like that i guess 🤷🏽‍♀

I internally scream. Why would i get my heart broken...... AGAIN?!?!!!

I start to flip the page when the book starts to turn red. Ohhhhh crap!

I look to my right to see a bunch of butterflies? Forming a giant me.

WAIT A GIANT ME!?!?!?!?

I try to move as it reaches to grab me but I'm too scared to move. Welp, goodbye Kou, Hanako. You too Nakamura and L/n even though i hardly know you two.

I shut my eyes in anticipation when all of a sudden, the giant thingy is gone. In front of me are Hanako, L/n and Kou. I wonder where Nakamura is.

Speaking of him he arrives and grabs L/n's hand pulling her. He whispers something in her ears and she shakes her head probably meaning no.

Hanako suddenly standa between Kou and i. Kou gives him a weird look and asks, "What the hell?" "Oh nothing.." Hanako replies in a happy voice as he hugs my head.

We look behind L/n and Nakamura to see a figure walking towards us.

Wait isn't that.....

"TSUCHIGOMORI SENSEI" Kou and i scream. L/n, Nakamura and Hanako sont seem surprised almost like they knew or somet