Chapter Nineteen

A/n: can we pls talk about how beautiful the tbhk ending song is😫✨✨💕

Yashiro POV:

Hey have you heard?

There's a boy that looks just like Hanako.... Things have been awkward between all of us...

Especially L/n and Nakamura....

They seem to just pass each other in the hall..... Ignore each other in class... And apparently, they don't fight during student council meetings..

Its like....

They're avoiding each other...

Plus, L/n and Hanako have been more close with each other.... But... I can tell they both have a lot on their minds.

Nakamura stopped hanging out with us... In other words, he stopped following her around like a lost puppy.

I can't seem to ask Hanako about the boy  that appeared when he and Y/n were on the roof.

I tried asking L/n but she just flinched and changed the subject.

.............

No ones POV:

Yashiro dramatically cried happily as she watched one of her favorite male dolls receive an award.

"Waaahh congratulations" she cried looking at her pink phone but immediately screamed the moment she heard her best friend

Aoi

Call for her.

"Nene chan!" Aoi called out receiving a stuttered reply from Yashiro. "W-w-what is i-it?"

Aoi pointed at the door where a bunch of girls had gathered and a tall brunette stood there leaning against it.

"That senpai over there is looking for you.".

"Eh?"

"Nene chan, you've got hot boys falling all over you" Aoi says as she pushes Yashiro towards the door.

As the approach the older brunette, Yashiro cant help but blush seeing him.

Mini timseskip

As Y/n walks into class, she completely ignores the existence of her other 8th mystery.

But she notices a person is missing.

Looking around the class she can't seem to spot Yashiro anywhere.

"Hey, Akane, do you know where Yashiro is? I can't seem to find her anywhere" she asks the purple haired girl.

A/n: idk if still confuses me how Yashiro's friend Aoi's last name is Akane and Akane's last name is Aoi💀 if im correct

"She went out with a cool older boy!" She replies with a smile.

"Cool... Older.... Boy?"

'Not surprised though... This is Yashiro we're talking about here...but i cant help but have a bad feeling...' Y/n thought to herself.

"Hey Akane-"

"Call me Aoi.. You're Nene's friend right? So if you're here friend then I'll consider you mine too!" Aoi smiles at the h/c ghost.

"Call me by my first name too then... But back to what i was saying... How did this senpai look?"

"Well he was really tall... Brown hair... Hasn't buttoned his shirt fully..."

Dread seemed to settle in Y/n as she realized that the boy Aoi is describing just might be the boy she found Haru and Tsukasa with.

"Did... He.. Have a cat... Like face?" She asked slowly receiving a happy nod from the purple haired girl in front of her.

Y/n glanced at her partners empty seat and muttered to herself..

"Ah shit...."

A/n: Guess who's birthday it is.... Yep.. Your author... Moi😗✌🏽

Question.... Should i make a book 2 for season 2 chapters. Comment yes or no so i see what to do😗💕💕