Chapter Thirteen

Im writing a Christmas special chapter and im almost done. Will post it on Christmas day🤭

Y/n POV:

Of all people it just had to be him. Tsukasa skips towards Hanako smiling.

"Did you miss me? Huh? Did you Amane?" He asks Hanako.

"Amane?" I mutter. "Oh? He didn't tell you? His real name's Amane Yugi....... And he's my brother......" He says as he smiles creepily.

A/n: this didn't happen but roll with it kay?🙂

"Brother? So basically you two are twins right? So then Hanako why are so scared of him?" I ask wide eyed since Hanako looks like he's about to cry.

Before Tsukasa manages to touch 'Amane' i quickly stand right in front of him glaring at Tsukasa.

"Don't forget who owns you N/n...... Or do i have to remind you?"

I feel tears pricking at the corners of my eyes but i quickly wipe my tears before they run down my cheek.

The door to the roof suddenly opens and out runs Yashiro and Kou. They look back and forth between Tsukasa, Hanako and I.

"Oh? Looks like I'll have to leave then..... See you later.... N/n. Oh and by the way, i hope we can play like we used to...... Amane...." He says with a smirk as the mist thingy surrounds him and he disappears.

With my eyes still wide i fall on my knees my katana dropping on the floor and disappearing. Why? Why would he remind me?

I don't want anyone to know.........

Yashiro rushes to Hanako who looks at the ground his hat covering his eyes as Kou rushes to me.

"Y/n senpai? Senpai? Y/n??? Snap out of it!" Kou shouts as he shakes me continuously.

I dryly laugh and stand up my eyes to the ground. Hanako, Yashiro and Kou watch in confusion.

"If you wanna play that way.......

Game on Tsukasa!" I mutter a crazed smile on my face making the trio flinch in fear.

Meanwhile........

.............................

Haru POV:

"So which spirit are you bound to?" I ask the green haired girl as i happily munch on a few biscuits.

Man, Y/n would kill me if she found out I'm with some random girl alone in a room.

Alone....... With a girl.......... Interesting........

I internally smirk.

Just as she was about to answer, a black mist thing appears and a figure walks out.

I tilt my head to the side as the girl mutters "Speak of the devil...... Literally...."

The spirit walks out and jumps on the green haired girl with a childish grin making me choke on my biscuits.

The spirit looks at me before he suddenly starts poking my face. I just sit there frozen with a blank look on my face.

Why do i feel scared of this guy?

"This is-" the girl is suddenly cut off by the spirit yelling his name right in my ears making me flinch because of his loud voice.

"TSUKASA!!!"

I jump away from him holding my head a bit. I glare at the shorter male until my eyes widen.

"O-oi, why do you look exactly like N-number Seven?!?!" I stutter. Why do they look the same. Except for the clothes and seal they're the same.

"Huh? Oh Amane is my twin!" He exclaims with a grin as he raises his hands in the air a bunch of flowers surrounding him.

"Amane? Whose Amane?" I ask confused.

Narrator POV:

Tsukasa decided to explain the story of Amane and himself. Of course leaving our some important details.

In his story he described Amane as the bad person. Haru being the idiotic child he is believed it all without even noticing the way the green haired girl looked at Tsukasa.

Clearly pointing out that he's lying but Haru never noticed..........

Yay new chapter! My animation was left with 40 layers until the app started being a bitch and decided to fuck with it. Now i can't draw over it..... Yipee...💔🙂