Chapter Two

A few moments before the summoning

Yashiro POV:

I'm currently with Hanako and Minamoto in the bathroom right now after being forced to clean it...... Again..... Blergh..... Anyways, I think now is a good time to ask Hanako about the 8th school wonder.

Right? I mean he's busy playing cards with the mokke......... He's obviously losing. No surprise there.

"Hanako kun?" I ask. He responds with a "hmm?" "Have you heard of the 8th school wonder?" I asked him.

He puts his cards down and sighs. "Of course I have. I'm the great Number 7 am I not?" "Then why didn't you tell us?" Kou asks him

"I mean I didn't think they were important. You never asked" he says with a shrug. "Wait they?" Kou asks confused. "Yep. Sakura san and Kaito san" Hanako replies with a smile.

I'm actually surprised Kou didn't know of them. What about Minamoto senpai? Maybe he knew? I'm not sure.

"Hey Hanako kun, Kou, why don't we try to summon them right now? I mean we aren't doing anything important right now" I suggest.

Hanako's face turns into a frown as he says, "You know, they aren't as friendly as you hope they are. And they never let anyone live. Maybe only a few people survived meeting them". Okay I knew they were scary but I didn't think they'd be that scary.

"So are we gonna summon them or........?" Kou asks.

"Alright let's go to the Cherry tree" Hanako says excitedly.

(A/n: Just imagine theres one for the story🙂)

Time skip to Hanako, Kou and Yashiro at the tree.

Yashiro POV:

Hanako, kou and I are under the cherry tree behind the school about the summon the duo that makes the 8th school wonder of Kamome Academy.

Hanako and kou nod their heads telling me to start the summoning. I take a deep breath and begin,

"Sakura san, kaito san, the petals are brighter than ever today. Please have a look". I'm really nervous because I don't know what to expect.

I'm lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Kou putting me behind him.

I'm front of him were two people. Or spirits? I don't know what to call them. One was in a f/c kimono and the other was in a yellow one. They both wore masks and a cloak.

One was wearing a yellowish mask and the other was wearing a f/c mask.

Welp, theyre here.............

Let's begin the introduction......