Chapter Twenty

A/n: I swear the comments i see in this book always manage to make me laugh. 😭✋🏽

Like bro? Some of your minds need Jesus.... Don't worry.. Mine does too (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

..............

No ones POV:

Yashiro opens her eyes slowly realizing she's strapped to a chair.

'Wha- pastries? And what are these clothes?!?" She thinks as she begins to panic slightly.

'But.. Theyre cute!!'

She shakes her head trying to be serious as she begins to look around. "Where am I? Please don't tell me this is a boundary. This isn't L/n's own anyways."

Her attention shifts to the green haired girl that spoke with Haru walking up to her in a beautiful black dress.

"You're awake. I told them to be gentle with you. But those two idiots never listen." She says.

"You're the girl from that time.. At the 4 O clock library! Hanako kun's girlfriend!" Yashiro exclaims.

"I will not allow you to destroy (Hanako x your name ship)!!"

The green haired girl known as Sakura just deadpanned and the daikon girl...

"Huh? No I-"

She's cute off by a shocked Tsukasa popping out of nowhere screaming as he held her shoulders.

"WHAT?!? YOURE DATING AMANE SAKURA?!? I THOUGHT HE'D END UP WITH N/N CHAN!"

"ITS NOT TRUE IS IT?!?" The brown haired boy that took Yashiro known as Natsuhiko cried as Sakura looked like she just wanted to die there and then.

"Have you smooched? Have you? Have you?"

"Tell me its not true! Tell me its not true!"

The two males screamed at the green haired female as Yashiro just stared at them like they're crazy.

"Ahem." A familiar voice was heard trying to get the attention of everyone.

Yashiro was shocked to see the other half of the 8th mystery standing there in his school uniform except his shirt was unbuttoned completely, exposing a dark purple shirt underneath.

He stood there leaning on the door with his hands in his pockets.

"Nakamura san! What are you doing here?!?" Yashiro questioned the blonde boy with a shocked look on her face.

The said boy just narrowed his eyes at her and ignored her presence.

'What's up with him? Is he moody because he's fighting with L/n or what?'

He walked towards Natsuhiko, Tsukasa and Sakura and just bonked the heads of the two boys.

'Just who are these guys?' Thought Yashiro as she watched the people in front of her.

"I'm not dating him" Sakura told the two boys of the floor threateningly, Haru right beside her.

"Yes ma'am, we're sorry" they both replied.

"Lets start over. Nice to meet you, Yashiro Nene.

I apologize for the late introduction. I'm Nanamine Sakura, a high school third year

And just like you I'm a human that formed a bond with an apparition in payment for a wish.

I formed a bond with this boy right here." She says as she looks at Tsukasa right next to her eating something cutely.

"He's a little childish but surprisingly dependable" Haru says looking at the said boy who only responded with a

"Hmm?"

'He really is like Hanako'

"What about Natsuhiko senpai?" Asked Yashiro curiously.

"I just pretend like he's not here" Sakura replies casually.

"I'm sure we can be friends. After all, we're both in the same position" she continues serving Yashiro a cup of tea.

'Shes actually pretty.. Like a doll...

NO! Nene do not let yourself get distracted! What exactly are these people doing here?

And why is Nakamura san with them? Does L/n know about this?' The daikon legged girl thought as she tried to analyze the situation she was in.

'I have to keep my guard up!"

30 minutes later...

"Exactly... I can't stand that about Hanakoooo..." Whined Yashiro as she sipped her tea dramatically.

"He suddenly changes his attitude for who knows what reasons. Then he goes running off with L/n!

I can tell her has a thing for her but I'm not sure if she does too. That girl is too hard to read!

By the way this tea is delicious."

"That must be tough" Sakura replies.

"He always says weird misleading things. Plus hes inconsiderate and I'm not a daikon!"

"I can sympathise. Mines awful too. I can't reason with him and his behavior makes no sense. He has no sense of personal space too."

"Eh? Are you sure?" Tsukasa questions as he clings onto Sakura.

"I am. Now get off me."

"Uhhh... Is that boy-"

"Me? I'm Tsukasa! Amane's younger twin brother! What he didn't tell you?"

'Wait one minute! I'm an idiot! I've just been making girls talk this entire time! I was supposed to keep my guard up!

Now that i think about it, Nakamura hasn't said a word the entire time he's been there'

She glanced towards the blonde boy playing games on his phone in the corner.

"Sakura" Tsukasa says grabbing the attention of everyone in the room including the blonde boy in the corner.

Tsukasa stares at the green haired girl with a scary look in his eyes making her flinch.

"We both don't have it easy. We can't defy our masters orders" she says gloomily.

"Yes! That's right! Anytime i try to say no to Hanako he tries to turn me into a fish!" Yashiro says with a smile.

"I understand"

"Eh! You too?!!"

"That's why I'm sure you can understand" Sakura says with a dark look in her eyes as she holds onto Yashiro's hand,

The once happy place they were in changing to become gloomy and creepy.

Yashiro screams when the chair she sat in suddenly became weird and chained her.

"WHATS UP WITH THIS CHAIR?!? Let me go!!" She screams.

"I really don't want to do this. Believe me. But you understand right? I can't disobey his orders". Sakura says looking back at Yashiro as both Haru and Tsukasa stand by her.

"Amane and i are polar opposites.. Rivals? Archenemies?" Tsukasa says with a thoughtful look.

"It doesnt matter" Haru cut in.

"WAIT!! NAKAMURA SAN! HELP ME!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?" Yashiro begs the blonde spirit.

"To answer that...

1 No

And

2 ...... Who knows?" He smiles innocently at her with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

A/n: So.... If youre and AOT fan like me reading this book.

I just wanted to let you know that i have an AOT x child reader i just published before this chapter.

The first 4 chapters are out (meanwhile i have 10 in my drafts lol) but feel free to check it out on my profile if you want :)