Chapter Four

Y/n POV:

No, no, no, no no, no, no, no this wasn't supposed to HAPPEN!! I don't want them seeing Haru and my memories. I don't think any of us want their pity.

Being in the past, Yashiro and Kou see past Haru and I and scream, "NAKAMURA SAN/ L/N SAN?!?!" "Oh? You know them?" The ghost boy asks with a smile.

But his smile held evil behind it.

Haru and I look at each other and both decide to take off our masks. "Surprise" Haru says with a smile while clapping.

"Whatever...." I mutter.

3rd Person POV:

Yashiro, Hanako and kou look in front of them in shock.

They see a young girl with beautiful s/c skin and h/c hair drawing under a cherry tree. In front of her is a blonde boy holding a green camera taking pictures of birds in the trees.

"Y/n do you think that I'll be a successful photographer in future?" The young boy known as Haru asks.

"Of course I do. I hope I can finish this drawing right now. Wanna see?" Past Y/n asks with a wide close eyed smile.

Past Y/n gives Haru a drawing. His face changes from one of confusion to shock. "WAIT YOU DREW ME!?! WHEN? HOW? BRUH WHAT!?!" He screams.

"Okay first can you please stop shouting? Its giving me a headache" she says with an eye roll.

Now the scenery changes and Yashiro, Hanako and Kou are shocked by what they see.

Behind the school a bunch of boys and girls ripping Y/n's drawing pad and throwing Haru's camera on the floor.

As Y/n tries to reach for the camera before it gets thrown on the floor, a boy with dark brown hair kicks her in the stomach while others laugh.

"Awwwww, look she and her little boyfriend are gonna cry aren't they?" One girl taunts with a smirk on her face.

"First of all, He's not my boyfriend, He's my best friend." Y/n starts......

"Second, we're not babies like you to cry over something this small" Haru ends as they both stand up.

Haru tries punching the 'strongest' boy in the group and succeeds in breaking his nose.

Y/n pulls the girl's hair and throws her to the wall. The entire group of bullies look shock and start to run away while screaming, "WE'LL GET YOU BITCHES FOR THIS!!!"

Yashiro looks at the present Y/n next to her and sees pain in her e/c eyes. It makes her wonder what happens next.

As they continue to watch they see that the bullying got worse and worse but Y/n and Haru were able to take care of it.

Of course they were still sad about their drawing pad and camera.

A few minutes later, all they see is the dead bodies of Y/n and Haru behind the cherry tree. Before Yashiro and Kou have time to process what they saw, Haru and Y/n cover their eyes.

Hanako, looks kind of terrified. Their dead bodies were not something anyone would want to see. He honestly felt sorry for them.

"Okay I think that's enough for today right Haru?" Y/n asks. Haru nods his head sadly in agreement.

"Wait so you were killed?" Yashiro asks the duo as they lead the trio to their home in their boundary.

"Brutally too" Hanako mutters with his hands in his pockets while walking behind everyone.

"Their heads where-" Hanako starts but Haru cuts him off; "NOBODY ASKED HOW YOU MIDGET GHOST!"

"Man, that's kinda sad. But does Nii chan know what you two are?" Kou asks them as they sit in the living room? of the place.

Y/n shakes her head no.

"Aren't you going to sit down?" Yashiro asks Hanako.

Hanako sighs while looking at the h/c ghost and her best friend as he sits.

Hanako POV:

I'm pretty sure they don't know who killed them right? Or did they?

Yashiro and the boy keep asking them questions and I see Nakamura about to say something but L/n gave him a weird look. Okay now I'm pretty sure they're hiding something.

"You want to know more Right? Let me explain what you saw." L/n says with a sad frown.

Y/n POV: 

"Okay so........."