Chapter Ten

i didn't update cos Im working on an Eren x reader and a Villain Deku x reader at the same time😪

Narrator POV:

Y/n and Hanako slowly walk towards the rooftop Y/n being in front. She opens the door and is met with a beautiful sunset.

She lets go of Hanako's hand and rushes towards the edge of the roof. Hanako walks slowly to join her.

Hanako POV:

I walk towards Y/n to stand next to her watching the sunset. More like I'm just looking at her face. Her skin seems to glow making her look more beautiful than she is.

Wait.......... Did i just call her beautiful? I mean she is and all but....... I sigh as i smell the fresh air.

A/n: Fr can he tho? I mean hes a ghost and all but lets pretend he can for a sec kay?🏃🏽‍♀

I look to my right staring at her. "What is it?" She asks calmly as she looks at me tilting her head to the side a bit.

Oh shit..... she caught me staring at her! "Nothing......" I say quietly with a small smile on my face.

"You didn't want to talk with me did you?" She asks me with a smirk on her face. "Huh? Wha-" I start as i can feel a blush coming on my face.

Why is this even happening? I've hardly even talked to her at all! "Lets just stay here and watch the sun go down kay?" She tells/asks me with a cute smile on her face.

"Sure" I reply blushing a little.

We stand there in comfortable silence till the sun goes down with me stealing glances at her every now and then"

"Anyways, I'm off to my boundary... See ya!" She tells me as she pats my shoulder walking off.

I wonder what she thinks of me......

Time skip to the next day

Narrator POV:

Y/n sits in class with her head on the table with a small bandage on her head. Wonder what happened?

Well, she got  her punishment for ditching the student council meeting. She was wacked pretty hard but Teru and of course the one and Haru laughed at her mysery.

He said it was a "sight to behold".

Her mind keeps going back to that time she spent with Hanako.

'Why was it so peaceful with him? Normally the only person I'd be comfortable with is Haru since we've been friends since we were alive.' She thinks.

Y/n POV:

Maybe i should make Hanako donuts as a thank you. I mean he did help me relax a bit.

Wait............ Hold on a sec..........

When

The bloody fuck

DID I BECOME THAT TYPE OF GIRL?!?!

I grab my hair in embarrassment and anger a tiny blush on my face. I've never done this type of thing before.

If Haru knew he'd tease me for eternity. I can't let him know.

Speaking of the devil, Haru walks in the class beaming for some reason.

"Guess, what???" He asks as he runs to me excitedly. "You're gonna disappear from my life for good? That's nice" I tell him with a smirk on my face.

"Nope! A girl asked me out today..... Of course i declined because im a ghost and all but im so happy" He exclaims with a huge smile on his face.

"Couldn't care less." I mutter tiredly.

"By the way, Imma vanish a bit after school. So don't look for me" I tell him.

He looks at me with a cute confused look on his face.

Time skip to after school

Y/n POV:

After the final bell, I set off on a mission to find Kou to get him to help me make donuts.

As i walk around looking for the blonde boy, I spot him and instantly grab him.

"WHAT THE- Y/N SENPAI?!?" He screams as I drag him and run. When we reach the kitchen i put him on one of the chairs and point at him,

"You're gonna help me make donuts right now! Whether you like it or not!" I tell him.

Kou quickly nods his head scared of what I'd do if he doesn't.

A/n: Done for now.

Anyways byeeeee😙❤