Chapter Eight

Le timeskip because i have only 30mins before my mum turns off the WiFi ☹️

Yashiro POV:

The moment i open my eyes Hanako immediately jumps on me to give me a hug. He keeps crying his eyes out saying random words that i couldn't understand.

Kou tries pulling him off me but is unsuccessful.

I look towards the door to see L/n standing there. Not in the school's uniform anymore but in (random clothes of your choice).

She looks at me at me with a small smile although that smile does not hold kindness at all.

My attention moves from L/n to Hanako and Kou bickering. I remember what i saw with Tsuchigomori sensei. Hanako's past and his real name.

Well, Hanako's past from Sensei's perspective at least. I look towards the door only to see that L/n is gone. But i didn't hear any footsteps at all.

"Huh? Y/n senpai is gone? Strange..." Kou says. "Why don't we go look for her then?" I asked Kou and Hanako.

Hanako shakes his head and tells us he has to go somewhere.

Tsuchigomori sensei told me something about L/n that shocked me. Apparently she altered what we saw after removing the seal from her Yorishiro.

What exactly is she hiding from us?
A/n: Idk... what are you hiding reader chan?🧐

Hanako POV:

I leave Yashiro and the boy to look for Tsuchigomori. Usually if i jump on Yashiro like that she would try to break free but she didn't.

I hope Tsuchigomori didn't tell her anything important.

As i float around looking for Tsuchigomori i see Y/n talking with him. She seems to be angry. Although she kinda looks nice..... Out of the school uniform i mean......

'HOLLUP! NOPE NOT THE TIME!' I think to myself while constantly shaking my head. I shut my eyes as i shake them but the moment i reopen them, Y/n is standing right in front of me.

She simply backs up and walks past me.

I move towards Tsuchigomori sensei with my knife behind my back.

My expression darker than before. "You know Tsuchigomori, Yashiro has been acting kind of weird. I hope you didn't tell her something you're not supposed to". I say with an angry smile on my face.

"Nah. She just saw some of my memories from my Yorishiro that's all." He lazily replies.

"But what is your Yorishiro anyway?" I asked out of curiosity. "Take a guess"

"Hmmmmmm... A dirty magazine? I mean you are a librarian" i ask with a teasing tone. "Actually its something that was precious to someone i knew" he says quietly.

"Oh? Anyways.... I seriously hope Yashiro knows nothing alright? Tsuchigomori sensei...." I tell him darkly.

"Geez threatened twice in one night? Today is not my day at all" He mutters.

I simply float away my happy expression returning to my face. I guess Yashiro and the boy have gone home by now. Maybe i should look for Y/n or Nakamura because im bored.

Y/n POV:

After my small talk with Tsuchigomori sensei i walk calmly to the rooftop. I see a girl with pink hair and clothes.

'Dude..... Why do much pink?' I think to myself with a blank expression on my face. A/n: idk about you but i simply despise pink😙

She turns around and looks me up and down. "Not bad... But still not as pretty as me" she says.

Okay i can tell this ghost right here is gonna be annoying. "Im Mistuba.... What about you?" She asks me.

"I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you i guess." I mutter as i take a seat on the edge of the roof. "You're so blessed to meet someone like me you know" she says with a smirk on her face.

"You know, you'd be pretty I'd you didn't go walking around with an angry aura surrounding you" she says with a shrug.

"Oi! Wanna fight bitch? Woman to woman!" I say angrily as i get up.

"Awwwww, you thought i was a girl? Ha! Sorry but im a Guy. Do you have a crush on me already? Huh? Huh? Do you?" She.... I mean he keeps asking me.

"Ill kill you if you don't shut the fuck up" i say my face looking like: 😐

"I'm not looking for a fight so relax. Wanna just sit here and watch the stars in the sky with me?" He asks quietly.

I nod my head as we sit in silence.

3rd Person POV:

Y/n and Mitsuba sat in silence for about ten minutes before Mitsuba started an argument again.

Not like they were arguing about anything serious. They actually started to become friends. Y/n didn't feel like murdering Mitsuba anymore at least.