Chapter Eighteen

A/n: Unrelated to tbhk but anyone else sad about AOT? Just me? Okay.. Pls don't spoil for others :)

No one's POV:

Kou stares in amazement at the two mysteries that just happened to arrive in time to save his life.

Hanako grabs him and moves him to safety while Y/n smirks seeing Tsukasa.

'Looks who's here.." Y/n thought remembering her encounter with Hanako before arriving here.

Flashback

No ones POV:

As Hanako is calmly playing cards with Yashiro, they're both startled by the door to the girls bathroom suddenly slamming open.

In front of them is a panting Y/n with a distressed look on her face.

"Hanako! I need your help... Now!"

"Uuhhh... Should.. I go?" Asked an uncertain Yashiro that secretly thanked God for the sudden arrival of the 8th mystery.

'I can skip the rest of cleaning today!'

Danced Yashiro in her head as she wasted no time in running out to freedom....

Probably on her way to stalk the older Minamoto sibling..... Again...

Hanako just stared at the h/c ghost in front of him with a blank look on his face.

"Before you begin, i want to ask something real quick... Why were you afraid of Tsukasa when you saw him?" Hanako asked the girl curiously.

All she did was sigh as she walked in, taking a seat on one of the sinks crossing her legs in the process.

"If i tell you, you'll have to tell me your history with Tsukasa... If im correct i remember him calling you his twin?"

After their talk cos I'm lazy

"So, the boy doesn't know what happened? At all?" Hanako questioned receiving a small no from the h/c girl in front of him.

"But... It feels like I'm forgetting something.... Something important.... They're too many holes that i can't seem to remember....

Plus, I've noticed that Tsukasa has gotten awfully close to him too!"

Hanako just stared at her thinking deeply.....

He knew what his brother was capable of....

Coward

Is the word Hanako would use to describe himself when it came to Tsukasa.... Its like his brain shuts down and he freezes....

But he smiled a bit at the thought of him opening up to Y/n....

The girl he won't admit he may or may not have a crush on.....

How did he know? It was thanks to none other than the daikon legged female Yashiro who proudly said it with a wide smirk.

If only he knew what she thought at the time....

"So, Amane... Are you gonna help me or not? I mean, you have been avoiding me for some time now.."

He perked up when he heard his real name come out from her mouth.... He never actually thought she'd use it.

"Huh? Why'd you call me- What's wrong Haku-jodai?" He asked his orb in curiosity as it seemed to move more than usual.

"Something's wrong... I can tell..." Y/n muttered.

"Him? Maybe?" Questioned the 7th mystery.